Part 1 - A Face to Face

He couldn't stop staring at her full lips that wore the color of candy apple red lipstick. All the while she maintains her professionalism as she continued explaining the company's interviewing process to him. Pushing her glasses up from her nose, she crosses her legs asking "What is it that you can bring to the table that sets you apart from the other applicants?"

Mesmerized by her movements, he was reluctant to answer due to his inability to listen to the question being asked. "Could you repeat the question please?" He asks as she takes her glasses off and sets them atop the desk. She looks him in the eyes and repeats the question asking "What is it that you can bring to the table that sets you apart from the other applicants?" Hearing what she said this time, he adjusts himself discreetly and makes an attempt to answer with "I'm a really hard worker and won't stop until the job is complete and we both are....I mean the company is satisfied with my efforts."

She glances at his lap momentarily then looks away clearing her throat a bit before saying "That's a good quality to have. If this is true, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting a raise once you're onboard." He smiles excessively while thinking to himself "This has to be the best interview ever."

She grabs his resume and reviews it briefly before saying "So Mr. Quinn. What sort of positions interest you?" His eyes grow wider as he scrambles for an appropriate way to answer that question before blurting "I'm multifaceted and can fulfill any position you require of me." He smirks slightly knowing that his response didn't come out the way he intended as she leans back into her chair fanning herself with his resume.

"Well Mr. Quinn, I will have to say that you definitely meet the criteria for employment at our organization and it is my pleasure to be the first to welcome you to our team of extraordinary ladies and gentlemen." She says as she stands before him extending her hand to him as he stands and provides her with a firm handshake in return. "We should get started with the orientation right away." She says as she releases his hand and walks toward the door. He asks "Ma'am, do I need to change or anything?" As she draws the door shut, then locks it saying "Oh no Mr. Quinn, you won't be needing any clothes for this."

He gulps.