Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Annabeth

Annabeth snuck out of the infirmary and hide behind a tree. She wanted to hear what Percy and Piper were talking about. She peeked and saw Piper and Percy. There was something laying on the ground but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Still, you shouldn't have been able to resist her power. Unless you have had some experience." Piper looked up from her shoes and stared at Percy, expecting an answer.

Percy sighed a shaky breath. "You know Drew?"

"What a person to remember."

Percy took a dramatic pause. "Well, she can charmspeak, as well as you and Medea. She....she talked me into kissing her. To get back at Annabeth. She was flabbergasted (Haha, funny word!!) that Annabeth would even think of joining the Hunters of Artemis. She said....she said that I would be hers someday.

So after I figured out what happened," Percy smiled a smile that made him look like a 2 year old "I convinced her recent boyfriend to break up with her. You could here screaming 'You can't break up with me, Alex. Curse Hecate!'

Then, in the middle of the night, I super glued 'The Shoes of Shame' to her feet. And with a little help from Alex, him being the Son of the Magic goddess, he made it so the glue would hold for 2 months. Along with the terrible make over given by yours truly. She looked like a clown walking in big hideous high heels for 2 months."

Piper giggled." "Sounds like something Aphrodite would do."

"Then I chose the right prank." Percy's smiled wavered. "Speaking of Annabeth, does she hate me?"

Piper's expression turned stern. "No, she actually believed you."

"Really?" Percy choked on his on words. Piper raised and eyebrow. Percy scratched the back of his   neck, "I mean, it sounded crazy even to me."

Annabeth snuck around the trees. Then jumped behind Percy and screamed, "BOO!" Percy scrambled to the ground, "Not funny." Annabeth laughed, "Oh yes it was."

Percy got to his feet. He looked at her and grabbed her arm, "Did I hurt you?" There was a deep cut in Annabeth's arm. She tried to pull her arm away, but his grip was strong. "It's nothing."

Then she saw him looking at something else. The Mark. 

He let go and staggered back. His eyes turned white with the words, "The Mark of Athena."