One part 2

We got to our favorite ice cream parlor and headed straight to our booth. "Sam an i will order the ice cream. I know what to get. Ah sorry, not yours." I pointed to the girl, "Ellie and I'll just have chocolate." I nodded and Sam and I headed to the line. "Why don't we just head out, right now." Sam was whispering in my ear, and she could obviously tell it was making me shiver.

 "Nina!" My favorite person ever, Charlie, owned this place. "Charlie!" I hugged her and she slapped my arm. "Way to not write or call." She slapped me again and i laughed, "I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes and laughed, "What can i get you babe?" I asked for the usual and then ordered Ellie's ice cream.

Heading back to the table Sam stopped me and mouthed, "Babe?" I shook my head at her. "Ok I've got the goods." Travis clapped and Ellie laughed. The two were deep in conversation, so I looked at Sam. "I don't like her. When did you even meet her?" I looked at Charlie, and she caught my eyes and smiled and waved. "Last summer. You weren't here." Charlie was only five years older then me, 22. She helped me realize that I was gay. "Oh my god. She was your first. You still love her." I quickly turned back to Sam. "I don't love her." She shook her head at me. "But she was your first." Sam seemed mad and when I nodded my head, she just looked away from me and kept on eating her ice cream.

"You know what? I need to go to the bathroom. Sam, will you come with me?" She shook her head no, but I still grabbed her and dragged her to the bathroom.

 We got to the small bathroom and I held the door opened for Sam and locked it behind her. "Ok! Yes she was my first, but why does that matter. We've all had first. I don't ask you about your first. It doesn't matter." She stood there, angry and wouldn't talk to me. I groaned, annoyed that she wouldn't say anything. "Why won't you just talk to me?" She turned and examined herself.

 I grabbed her and pinned her against the sink. We were extremely close and I could tell she was trying to hold back, but was failing, "She may have been my first, but you're the one I've got pinned to a sink right now." I grabbed the end of her skirt and lifted it. I put my hand on top of her wet panties and she gasped. I smiled and she tried to look away, but I grabbed her chin and brought her to look at me again. I brushed my tongue across her bottom lip and she moaned.

 I had Sam moaning for 2minutes before she came for me. She gasped for air and I smirked at her. I was going to walk out the door when I felt Sam turn me and push me against the door, "And now," She put her hand in my panties and I nearly screamed, but she caught it with her lips, "I've got you pinned against a door." She continued to play with me and I was so turned on that it took seconds for me to moan her name.

 She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked my juices off. It was so hot I would've taken her again. "Holy shit." She laughed and kissed me passionately. "P.S I wouldn't talk about my first to my first." She left the bathroom. Wait? What? What the fuck did that mean? Was I her first? I quickly left the bathroom.

 When i got back to the table, it looked like Sam and I weren't the only ones having fun. Sam was sitting there awkwardly. I laughed, "Um Sam and i are gonna head home. Try to be back by morning" Sam grabbed me and we walked home.

 "Did you see the way he was swallowing her face?" I laughed, but Sam shushed me because we were already back in her room. "I think I'm going to head to bed." I got up from the bed and headed to the door. "You can stay with me tonight." Sam smiled sweetly at me. "I think twice in one day is more than enough." She frowned, "We don't have to do that." I walked to her and kissed her sweet lips. "I'm gonna sleep in my bed tonight. I had fun today, learned some new things about you. It was nice." I kissed her again and headed to the door, "Sweet dreams Tyler." I smiled and headed to my room.

____________________________

I woke up to something heavy laying on top of me. The culprit moved the blanket from my face, "Good morning." She gave me a quick peck and hopped of my bed, "Morning." She opened my shades, which made the room way too bright. "Mom said to wake you up. She's having people over for brunch." I groaned. I hated Fran's brunches. They were always filled with her friends. Except last year, when she invited the Matthews over. That's when I first met Charlie.

"I don't understand why I have to go to this brunch. We could just go to the beach, just me and you." Sam rolled her eyes at me and threw a sundress at me, "Wear this one. It's my favorite one on you." I examined the dress and saw that it was the dress I wore to my graduation party. I didn't have much taste for it, but if Sam says she likes it, then i'll wear. "Mom says that this brunch is dedicated to you, since you're going to college in the fall." I heard the sad tone in Sam's voice.

"I'm not going to a different planet. Just a different school." I shrugged my shoulders because everything I tried to say to make her feel better didn't work. "You're going to New York. That's at least a day drive." I hugged her. "I've already moved into my loft, I'm almost settled in. All you have to do is say the word and I'm paying for your plane ticket." I kissed her forehead and put my shoes on.

Waiting for Fran to call us down I've been thinking. It's been about three weeks since Sam and I had our first encounter. What are we? Am I still her twin's best friend? Or does she want more from me?

 I was interrupted by three soft knocks on the door. "Come in." I was expecting it to be Sam, but it wasn't. "Charlie?" She was standing in my doorway in a blue and white sundress. Charlie never wears dresses. I kind of snorted and she frowned. "DOn't laugh, my mom made me wear it." I still laughed. She walked over to me and sat next to me. "This reminds me of our first time." I almost died chocking. "Sorry. Shouldn't have brought it up." She got p and headed to the door. "It's ok. Come here." I patted the space she was sitting at and she came back and sat down again.

"I've missed you so much Panda." I remember when she first gave me that nickname. It was right after our first time and I was sleeping. She brushed my nose and told me I looked as cute as a Panda when I slept. "I missed you too." She brought her hand to my cheek and brushed it with her thumb. "I wanna hold you," She kissed my forehead, "And cuddle with you," she kissed my nose, "And kiss you," She kissed the corner of my mouth. When I didn't move away she continued, "And I want to be able to touch you." This time she made no mistake and kissed me right on my lips. She kissed me, but I didn't respond.

"Oh you're not into that anymore, I understand." She got up again. She put her hand on the door knob.  I can't just watch her leave, "Char." I closed the door before she could leave and waited for her to look at me. When she did I grabbed her chin. "Look at me." She did. She looked right at me and  melted. I kissed her so hard, I thought both of our lips would bleed out.

  I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I brought her to my bed. "I've been craving this since I saw you at the shop." I kissed her neck, right on her sweet spot. "Oh my god." She shivered and I kept sucking, definitely leaving a mark. "Fuck you." She hated it when I left marks.

   She flipped us over in the bed and she was on top of me. "What do you want me to do to you?" She played with the hem of my dress. "Everything." That granted her permission to throw my dress over my head to expose my bra less chest and my underwear. She put her knee in between my legs and started to grind against me. "Holy shit that feels good." She smiled at me and stopped. "What the hell." She got off the bed and locked the door. She gave me her sexy smile and stripped her dress off.

  Charlie and I were laying in my bed when Fran called for us to come down, everybody was here. Charlie gave me a kiss and then hopped off the bed. My phone started buzzing. Charlie picked up from the nightstand and looked at it. "Text from Sammy." Sam! Holy shirt! I completely forgot. Apparently Charlie saw the look on my face, "So this won't be happening again, I suppose." I grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

 "There you are, I almost killed all these women and their husbands." Sam hugged me and I couldn't help the pang of guilt that hit me. "Oh look. It's Charlie. Maybe she was in the bathroom." Charlie was coming from upstairs and Sam went to greet her. Sam shook her hand and then something caught her attention to snatch it away. I was watching from a distance, but I noticed right away. How was i so stupid to leave a hickey? Sam gave me a hurt look and headed to the kitchen.

 "Sam wait." Sam got to the kitchen and went for the bowl where we keep our keys. She grabbed the keys to her car and headed to the driveway. "Sam!" She got in the car and drove off.