Prom night <3

Chapter 13

Prom Night<3

***** Ryan's P.O.V*****

The long, midnight black stretch limo that I'd rented pulled into the long elegant loop in front of the gigantic luxury apartment. The sun was dimming slightly, casting a faint shawdow in the air which smelled of summer flowers. It was six o'clock right on the dot. Perfect.

I gathered the large bouquet of blood red roses that were thick as a fist, inhaling the sweet scent knowing that Sophie would love them.

I brightened quickly at the thought of Sophie, the girl of my dreams. I was still mad at the fact she went partying with some college guy who sounded like trouble. Luckily we'd worked it out via text a few hours ago.

Josh, who was picking up my girl's roomate along with Kyle who was escorting Katelyn followed me up into the tall building. Each one of us in our rented tux and a bouquet of different flowers, gathering a small crowd of "awww's" from the hopeless romantics as they saw us passing.

I knocked nervously on the door of my girl's apartement, wiping the small amount of sweat on the pantleg of the expensive black tux. I saw the boys look rather the same as we stood in a horizontal line in front of the door. Tonight was going to be perfect, as I thought back to the small velvet box in my pocket.

The door opened. I could barely keep my jaw on when they came into view. Three magnificent girls apperead at the threshhold. But one topped all of them by a mile.

Sophie stood directly in front of me, looking absoloutlely stunning. Her perfect carmel brown hair was pinned up elegantly, her make up was light and basic making her large brown eyes pop.

She wore a light purple, floor length dress with what looked like what I think they call a sweetheart neckline with slight ruching at the top, the waist was high, with a white patern under he bust, the rest flowing out in a nice chiffon. ( A/N Since Ryan is a guy, he can't really describe the dress too well, theres a pic on the side >>>)

She laughed lightly, and I returned my gaze back to her stunning face. I stepped closer, and kissed her gently on the lips.

"You look incredibly beautiful." I told her. A light pink color spread across her cheeks as she blushed.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She said teasingly. I handed her the large bouquet of roses, she smiled gratefully. "Thank you, they're beautiful. Let me put them in some water." She said.

Katelyn, Liz and Sophie all headed back in for a moment to arrange the flowers. I heard chatter from the girls but didn't catch what they were saying. I looked over at Josh and Kyle, who were smiling wide.

The girls came back in light cardigans, my girl looking stunning that I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so beautiful and she didn't even know it.

I hooked my arm out like they do in the movies, and I escorted her down the large staircase. Treating her like what she is, a princess. A princess who had stolen my heart.

I led her to the limo, and I watched her as tears rushed to her eyes. Was she that touched? I smiled proudly and opened the door for her before running quickly to the other side. The driver tipped his hat at the beautiful girls who had entered the posh car, even though the driver was thirty, I felt a slight spark of the familiar feeling of jealousy. I wanted my girl all to myself.

I saw her giggle slightly, and my heart swelled a million times more at the thought of making her happy. I planned that I would spend the rest of my life by her side doing everything I could making her smile. Hopefully, the rest of my life would start when we left Prom.