The daughter of Death

Prologue: Meet the daughter of Death.

Tell me you'll keep this a secret please. Pretty Please with a cherry on top! Well at least from Haruna because she's scarier than hell when she's furious. Oh god the last time she had a fit, the demons were out the door. Wait my bad... I keep forgetting we've only just met. Yes I live with erm two demons. Don't be so surprised... no they're really nice people erm demons. No no... please don't call the exorcist. It will be a waste of time and money. One of them is Mami, absolute clean freak mind you, works as a paramedic, mum of the house... naggy... is neck to neck with mums when it comes to cooking but also a gamer nut as well. I don't know how she survives on two hours of sleep sometimes and goes to work right after. I really don't. Anyway, there's Tomomi who is always enviably optimistic and overflowing with energy whether its three in the morning or in the afternoon. She shape shifts sometimes. What does she shape shift into you ask... Well it depends on what she feels like, she can shape shift it into anything essentially. Slipped out of a few slippery situations but there's still bills pay and retarded neighbours to put up with... there's no getting away from that.

Continuing on, there's Haruna who I mentioned before, she's normal as in she is human. But she's a little depressed and suicidal. Actually I'd be lying. She tried to committing suicide not too long ago. Scared the living day lights out of me, seriously! It's scary what humans can do. But I've found that Haruna has a sisterly side to all the doom and gloom.

Why we're here? Me Mami and Tomo? Well if Lifeline, Beyond Blue and every other organisation wasn't enough, hell itself decided to take action. My dad and everyone else in hell, are sick of putting up with people ending their own lives one way or another. Most of them are regretting and begging but who wants to live a life of a vegetable when your skull is bashed two thirds in?

Oh who's my dad? Death. Yes Death. You don't believe me? I'm not surprised since I don't take much of his side. Yes, definitely I will tell him that. And my name? I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself, where are my manners? Rina Suzuki, the daughter of death.