Chapter 13

Some Zero and (Y/n) action ahead

I was rushing around my room trying to get ready for class. I had slept through my alarm and I'm going to end up late for class.

I threw my jacket on and slipped on my shoes. I slung my bag across my shoulder before heading out.

Wait

I turn back into my room and grab Zero's jacket before running back out of the room.

~

I made it to class with three minutes to spare.

Zero was on time for once.

I walk up to him and put his jacket in front of him.

I bend to a 90° angle and say, "I'm sorry, I forgot to give your jacket back last night and didn't realise till I was back at the dorm."

I felt him put a hand on my shoulder. "Stand up straight, (Y/n)," he sighed.

I obeyed. "(Y/n), I gave you the jacket to borrow because you were cold. I knew you would give it back. So don't apologise," he said.

"Oh, okay then, thanks," I said.

He nodded before putting his face in his arms to sleep.

I shook my head and walked over to my usual spot next to Yuki.

The teacher came in as soon as I sat down. Luck is on my side today.

Well, not Yuki's of course. She was yelled at for sleeping during class. Some how Zero didn't get caught.

I should have him teach me how to get away with sleeping during class. It could be useful someday.

~

As I was walking around there were loud squeals coming from the night class gates.

The must be leaving now if there's squealing this loud.

They're all Banshees if you ask me. They'll leave ringing in your ears if you listen for too long.

I dicided to head to the barn to see if Zero is slacking off on duty.

~

I slowly open the barn door and see Zero lying on the straw. "Zero, shouldn't you be helping Yuki?" I asked.

He didn't respond, which scared me.

Was he dead? No, he wouldn't die so easily.

"Zero?" I said squating down next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He slowlt turned his head towards. His eyes were red and fangs were showing.

I understood what was going on right away. He need blood.

I pulled the sleeve of my uniform down to reveal my neck as I offered him some of my blood.

He was instantly next to me sinking his fangs into my neck.

I winced before I begin to lightly draw patterns on the back of his neck.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"(Y-Y/n), I'm sorry," he said as he looks down.

I reach out and lift his head up to face me. I look into his now lilac eyes before saying, "Don't say sorry."

He chuckled lightly before he put his forehead on mine. "I love you, you know," he whispered.

"I love you too, Zero," I told him.

He rubbed his nose against mine before closing the gap between us. It was a short but sweet kiss unlike our first one.

When we pulled away he moved back in and licked my blood from the side of my mouth.