Chapter 6- Kidnapped

Nightmare's P.O.V

I heard Cross scream and ran upstairs. I went to Cross room and saw everyone gathered there. "Whats going on?!" I yelled. They faced me and stepped aside. I saw a red scarf on the floor. "Swapfell...." I said. "I HAVE TO FIND HIM!!" I yelled at the brink of tears. "We'll help you" Dust said and I smiled. We went to swapfell, Swapfell's AU. We teleported right at his house. I knocked on the door,more like banged.

Cross's P.O.V

I woke up being tied and having a gag over my mouth. "Mhmm!!" I screamed but it was muffled through the gag. "Look who's awake" Swapfell said. I glared at him and tried to talk to Chara. 'Chara, what do we do?' I asked her. 'He is going to 'it' with us soo, I will break you out with our knife' Chara answered. She broke us out and I ran for it. I tackled him with my knife on his neck. He panicked and I shot blasters at his team. I teleported to see the house deserted. "Umm.......where is everyone?" I asked. "No clue but they might be searching for you" Chara answered. "Oh gosh!" I panicked. I went to my whatsapp and text them.

Chatroom: Nightmare, Cross, Dust, Horror and Killer.

Cross: Guys! Where are you?!

Nightmare: Your okay! Phew thank god!

Dust: Looks like someone cares deeply~😏

Nightmare: Shut it!

Horror: Sooo....your at home?

Cross: Yup!

Chatroom End

I heard a loud breaking sound. I looked at the door. Nightmare hugged me tightly. "Can't.....breathe" I gasped. "Oh! Whoops!" Nightmare said letting go. I then heard a loud high pitched sound. I bent over and let out a pained howl. I then started shifting.

When I finished I ran over to Horror and pulled him by the shirt

When I finished I ran over to Horror and pulled him by the shirt. I took one of his bones and ran. "Hey!" He yelled crawling after me. I went to Nightmare and rubbed against him. He pet me and I purred. "Aww~ good to know you still love me~" he said. I growled and bit him. "Ouch! Okay! That was a lie!" He yelped. I smirked and dropped Horror's leg. I ran up my room and shifted. I came back down wearing different clothes. "Huh?? Why did ya change?" Nightmare asked. "One, I don't want to be a wolf forever, Two, My clothes ripped when I shifted" I stated. They made an 'o' with their mouths.

I threw a knife at Horror. He dodged. "Hey!" Horror yelled. "Whoops, it flew out of my hand" I said innocently. "You did that on purpose!" He yelled. "And I don't give a damn" I said. He muttered the word fuck and I just smiled. I am safe......................