Chapter 2- Secrets

Cross's P.O.V

"Sooo, whats in that container?" Nightmare asked. "If I showed you all, your not allowed to take it" I stated seriously. "As if, what could possibly be in there" he said. I opened it and showed it to them. It had souls in it. I saved them from when Chara tried to defeat Asgore.

Their eyesockets widen. They looked at me and were about to take it but I held it closer and glared at them. "What did I just say?!" I yelled. "Your not allowed to take it!" I reminded. They sigh but Nightmare used his tentacle to try and grab it.

I took out my 7 inch knife and held my ground. "Take one more step, I dare you" I threathened. His tentacles stopped trying and looked at my knife. "Damn" they all said. "That knife's badass" they said eyeing it. "Oh great.." I turned around. "Chara why?!" I asked. "Why what?" She said faking her innocence. "You know exactly what I'm talking about" I said.

"Fine!" She yelled and threw me my scarf. "Thank you!" I said while grabbing my brothers scarf. I put it around my neck and they looked at me weirdly. "Umm......" I trailed off. I tried to take out a bar of chocolate but I didn't feel any. "Huh??" I said rumiging more. I realized I don't have chocolate. I did the pose where your on your knees and your body is leaning foward with your arms for support. "Um Cross?" Nightmare said. "HOW DO I NOT HAVE ANY CHOCOLATE!!!!" I yelled. I dashed for the door but Nightmare's tentacles wrapped around me and said," Your not allowed to leave". I turned to him and glared at him. "I NEED CHOCOLATE!!" I yelled also hissing him. He dropped me and I teleported.

I wad inside the grocery shop and bought all the chocolate. I paid and went to eat my chocoalate. Then this man who looks like Blue but wearing Red is grabbing my arm. I tried to pry him off but he just smirked. He teleported us to his house and took of my clothes. I was shaking. "Please don't!" I begged. He just smirked and was holding me down. He licked my neck and I held back a moan. "NIGHTMARE!!!!" I screamed.

Nightmare's P.O.V

I heard Cross scream my name. We looked at eachother and ran upstairs. It was coming from Swapfell's room.

Cross's P.O.V

He gagged me but I still moaned. "Form something!" He yelled. I was about to until Nightmare burst through the door. "Swapfell!" He yelled. He grabbed him off me and I curled up into a ball with the blanket covering me. "You okay?" He asked worried. I just shook my head as Chara and I cried. Chara became visible and they were shocked. Chara hugged me and I hugged back. Chara can feel whatever I could and if Swapfell fucked me then she could feel it too. She went in my head crying. Nightmare hugged me tightly. I blushed but still cried.

Time skip~

Nightmare told me to explain. "I was out s-shopping f-for chocolate w-when he grabbed my arm and teleported m-me to his r-room. He t-told me t-to form something. He was about to fuck me!" I hugged myself. Nightmare hugged me close. "Why couldn't you just grab your knife" he asked. "B-because when I am hungry, I don't have the energy" I stated. "But your okay now" he said blushing as he ket hugging me. I blushed and hugged him back.......................