Part 3

*Dream Begins*

"Hello?" I hear my voice  echo through the pitch black space. " Is anyone here? Can you hear me?" I ask a little louder. " Hello my dear its wonderful to see you again." a strange deep voice echoes through the space. Again? What? "Who are you? and what do you mean 'again' " I ask the voice. " How have you been darling? Take a seat." The voice says totally ignoring my question. A small light turns on exposing a beautiful soft fluffy velvet seat with gold arms and a long back edged with gold swirls. I hesitate at first but finally sit in the seat. " I've been watching you for a while now..how's your mother dear?" "She..um..she..she's fine." I stutter. "For now.." The voice whispers. "Hahahaha" The deep laugh send shivers down my back. I look around the room to see where the voice is coming from but every thing is pitch black except the spot light that's on me. "What do you mean for now! " I shout as the laugh fades out. I jump from my seat and run  there's a small light ahead of me but it seems like the longer I run the further it gets. "Leaving so soon?" the voice reruns. " I was hoping you'd stay for while" I run faster until I can barely feel my feet beneath me. Finally I reach the opening. It's a beautiful glass door lined with pure gold with the most beautiful pattern of streaks and swirls the glass itself is blurred just enough to see shapes of whats on the other side. I turn the crystal knob and find myself walking through the hallway to the kitchen of my old house the table is set for 6 the chairs are fluffy and and smooth the backs are white with gold edges. " You should eat darling you look a bit hungry" The voice was deeper than before. Suddenly a chair came up behind me making me fall into the seat. Leather buckles locked across my ankles, wrists, and abdomen i try to wake myself up but I can't. "Jaaaannee" a soft voice calls to me, a familiar voice. Katie? "Katie!? Katie is that you?" A silhouette of a girl appears in front of me "Jane I've missed you." I can't seem to make out a face even though she's right in my face." Katie??" The silhouette disappears.I open my eyes and find myself laying on the floor next to my bed. "Jane!" Mom? How long have I been sleep? I ask myself."Jane!" I get up off the floor and run to my mom's room. "What?" I ask her.