Part 1

"Jane!!" I hear my mother yell from downstairs as I struggle to pull myself from my unusually comfortable bed. "Jane! Get up!" " I'm up already" I yell back. " I have 20 minutes before I have to go are you coming to look at the houses with me?" " No I'm staying" I tell her as I gather my towel and clothes and head to the bathroom for a hot bath. " Okay, if you need anything just call, the babysitter will be here in 15 minutes." "Babysitter?..ugh..Okay."

  As I soak in the hot water I feel myself drifting off..

*Dream starts*

  "Hello?" I hear my voice  echo through the pitch black space. " Is anyone here? Can you hear me?" I ask a little louder. " Hello my dear its wonderful to see you again." a strange deep voice echos through the space. Again? What? "Who are you? and what do you mean 'again' " I ask the voice. " How have you been darling? Take a seat." The voice says totally ignoring my question. A small light turns on exposing a beautiful soft fluffy velvet seat with gold arms and a long back edged with gold swirls. I hesitate at first but finally sit in the seat. " I've been watching you for a while now..how's your mother dear?" "She..um..she..she's fine." I stutter. "For now.." The voice whispers. "Hahahaha" The deep laugh send shivers down my back. I look around the room to see where the voice is coming from but every thing is pitch black except the spot light that's on me. "What do you mean for now! " I shout as the laugh fades out.

  *boom boom boom* Im awoken by a loud banging on the bathroom door. "Jane! Jane! Open up I have to go bad!" I hear Esha call. Esha is my pain in the butt little sister. "Janee!!!" she screams "Im coming!" I scream back. I get out, wrap myself in my towel and open the door to find dancing Esha in the hallway. "Go ahead." I say and grab my clothes to head back to my room. "Thank you!" she says and rushes past me to the toilet.