6

"you're definitely getting better, just work on the blending so you don't get flashback, kay? you need to make sure the powder is dusted and blended properly." gabriella smiles, packing up alice's makeup into the bag.

"I look so good.. it's unbelievable." she gasps

Gabriella continues cleaning up, "what are you doing for your birthday tonight? I've seen all the food you've cooked, are you having family over?"

Alice nods, "yeah actually! I haven't seen some of them in ages!"

"That's nice" She nods slowly, cleaning her hand with a wet napkin.

"Yeah, it is. I've picked out this gorgeous dress, would you like to see it?"

Gabriella nods, smiling lightly. She pulls it out of the closet, pressing it against her body.

"Ouu.. it's so cute! I like the see through part, it defines your curves."

she thanks Gabriella, returning the dress to its original placement. ".. don't think you're not invited gabby. I better see you tonight."

she shakes her head, "I would love to, but I have a FaceTime meeting with my new potential manager so.." she shrugs

"but you're missing out on the opportunity to mingle with my cousins and brothers.. and meet my new man."

Gabriella laughs, "I'm not too interested in any other men at the moment"

Alice grins, "ouuuu.. a new boy toy for gabby? who's the lucky guy?"

gabby smirks lightly while checking her phone.

Niall; Can I come see you tonight please?

Harry; come to my room u look so fuckin sexy ughhhh

"let's just say, you'd be surprised."

*

Amelia is woken up by loud music from next door, Aswell as the man barging into her bedroom.

"H-harry?" she rubs her blurry eyes and puts her glasses on.

"I didn't know you wore glasses?" He begins unbuttoning his top

"harry what the hell are you doing here?" She fully covers herself with her blanket

"I said come meet me in my room, didn't I sexy?" his tone is dominant, it almost makes Gabriella chuckle.

"you look so sexy in your glasses, why don't you ever wear them?" he asks, throwing his shirt on the ground. Gabriella stands, going to pick it up.

"first of all, I wear contacts." she shoves his shirt into his chest, surprised by the muscle she feels. "second— how the hell did you get in my house."

he throws the shirt away, grabbing her hips and pressing himself against her. "you left the door open.. I think you wanted me to come fuck you, huh?"

she ignores the heartbeat in her pussy and pushes him away, "listen boy. if anything, I'll be fucking you."

he smirks, biting his lip while staring at her thighs. "you're so fucking thick, goddamn"

She faces him, placing one hand on his chest, and using the other to massage his cock. "you're so fucking thick, baby." She whispers into his ear gently.

he wraps both arms around the back of her thighs, preparing to pick her up, until the ringtone of her iPad blares out loudly.

"fuck." She cusses, pushing away from him. "shit. shit. shit. You have to go" She pushes him out of the room, Shutting the door on him.

"Why?" he pushes his head back through the door and walks back in.

"that's Liam Payne calling get the fuck out." She shouts.

He giggles, "Wellll then, I get you'll just miss the oppurtunity of a lifetime trying to kick me out." he drawls on, "or you could just answer and I'll be quiet"

she squints, "promise?"

he mimics a zipper being across his lips, "My lips are sealed"

she sits at her chair in front of the iPad, answering the call. "H-hi Mr. Payne"

His eyes linger around her body unnoticeably, then slowly trail into her face. "Mrs. Gabriella, nice to see you darling"

"miss" she corrects him.

"ah, yes"

"I wasn't expecting a call so early, otherwise I would have changed into a more professional outfit for you."

he shakes his head, "No, you're fine. The outfit is fine."

harry stares from behind the ipad, "he wants you" he mouths, but Gabriella doesn't pay him any mind at all.

the conversation begins as any regular conversation does. the basic "how are you's" , a few questions, and a joke here and there.

"Gabriella, I would love for you to come in to meet me, hows tomorrow?"

"tomorrow?" She smiles "tomorrow is perfect, what time?"

"Noon, but I expect for you to be there earlier."

She smiles, "great okay, thank you mr Payne."

"I'll have my assistant send you the details. Have a good evening."

"you too, bye."