3

"niall, baby. i- don't cry, please." gabriella hushes him into the phone. "you can come over tonight, i didn't fuck him okay? just stop stop crying babe." 

"gabriella, i love you so much.i miss you, and i love you m-"

"don't call me that." a knock is audible from the front of the home. "i love you too, okay? j-just come over...at eight." she looks at the clock, noticing it being seven thirty already

"o-okay." she ends the call, walking down the steps. she places her hand on her ass, noticing it jiggling as she was running down the stairs.

"hell- oh." 

"hello to you too." he licks his lips, subtly looking her up and down. 

"oh yeah, the dress. come... in." he rushes behind her ass she turns around, his hand reaching down to her pussy.

"harry, no. don't touch me right now." gabriella pushes her hips away from his bulge. 

he sighs, biting his lips "come on, please. j-just suck me off." he follows her into her house, locking the door behind him. 

"just take the dress for alice and leave, please." she walks upstairs, leading him into her bedroom.

on her toes, gabriella pushes herself to reach the dress. "a little help here, please?" she walks away, pointing to the dress.

harry takes it down for her, "why do you put it up so highly- well how do you even put it up so highly."

"I just throw the stuff that don't fit up there until i'm ready to do something with them."

harry smirks, opening up the dress, "like what?" his eyes land on the print of her pussy through her thin, see through shorts.

she sits on her bed, "like sewing, or remodeling it into a two piece or something." she coughs, "i don't know."

"really? i never knew you did that, that's interesting." he smiles. well, I did just meet you formally, like, less than a week ago.

"i have some pictures, if you want to see, look." she ushers for him to take a seat beside her.

"s-shit these are fucking amazing babe, seriously."

"i know, and i have a meeting next month. w-with liam payne, if you know him, you know how important this is."

"The Liam Payne?" she nods. "that's impressive."

she raises her eyebrow at him when he starts scrolling deeper through her camera roll. "don't-"

"fuck"

"harry-" she snatches her phone back. "i think you should leave now." 

"gabriella, please. i need you." he bites his wet lips. "please, mommy."

she closes her eyes shut tightly, "harry, not today okay? i think you should go." 

"j-just at least finish sucking my  dick. l-like, please." gabriella sighs, standing up. 

"no, get out. come tomorrow okay? we can talk." 

harry sighs,  "kay, cool. see you tomorrow i guess." he walks out of the room silently, looking at the ground.

-

"niall, hey sorry. i fell asleep, how did you get in?" she pulls her covers down, looking up at him.

"i remember you said that you always leave a key under the plant. i didn't think you'd mind, and i had been knocking for 20 minutes."

"oh, sorry." she lays down, ushering him to come into the bed. "cuddle me." she bites her lips as he moves into the covers from behind her. 

"so, what was that whole thing about? why were you crying babe?" she asks, shrivelling up closer to him.

"I- it's our 2 year today. well, it would have been. and you didn't call." he shoves his hips up against her. "i just missed you. i miss your pussy too, and your kisses. and i miss living here with you. i just miss you mommy." 

she sighs, "ni, if you just wanna fuck, i get it. i'll ride your dick 20x over. but i just c-can't be with you anymore. i've lied, and cheated on you so much. you're a young boy, you shouldn't experience so much heartbreak. I didn't expect you to get so.."

"..obsessed?" he guesses.

".. attached. but i got attached too, and it was hard to spend time away from you." he kisses the back of her neck. "listen, gabriella. i want you in every single way. i- i want to spend the rest of my life with you. just please, please don't cut me off. we- we can go back together babe. i know we can."

"niall- "

"i want to marry you gabriella."

"niall, just shut up and fuck me. okay?"

(all yall needed what  a backstory im finna update in like a day yall hold up)

i fr havent updated in months cuz my bf  is so important to me and i cant help but feed him attention