13. I LOVE YOU

(Listen to song above while you read this please... it fits right in)

TIME SKIP TO COURT ROOM

"You say you didn't scream at her while she cried, What proof do you have that this didn't really happen Mr.Biersack?"
Andy stayed quiet.

"Exactly! There is none! I rest my case your honor."

"Thank you."

I sat next to the guys with tears in my eyes. This is not going the way I hoped.

"Final ruling. Rayne Elizabeth Black goes back to the orphanage. Case dismissed."

I felt the tears roll down my face as I heard those words. I can't believe it.

I stood up and ran out of the room. I leaned on the wall just outside the courtroom and slid down crying. The guys found me and sat next to me, most likely trying to stay strong for my sake, but failing completely.

"Rayne..." Andy said.
I cut him off and hugged them, all while I cried.

"Rayne....." a voice said sternly. I looked up and it was Mrs. Dutch.

"Please don't let them... Please." I begged them and they just sat there.

Mrs. Dutch grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them.
"NOOO!!! Andy! Ashley! HELP ME!! Jinxx! Jake! CC!" She wouldn't stop pulling me away. Before I knew it we were already at the door and they were just starting to stand up.

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EVER SCREAM!" Was the last thing I said before the door closed, leaving me with the picture of them standing there crying.

ASHLEY POV

"Rayne....." a voice said sternly. I looked up and it was Mrs. Dutch.

"Please don't let them... Please." She begged them and we just sat here.

"NOOO!!! Andy! Ashley! HELP ME!! Jinxx! Jake! CC!"

We stood up with tears strolling down our faces as she was pulled out of our lives.

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EVER SCREAM!" Was the last thing she said before she was pulled out of the building.

That did it. I collapsed and sobbed smashing the ground with my fists.
She was like a little sister and now she's gone. I will never see her again.

Andy sat on a bench and hung his head in his hands, mumbling "I failed you," over and over while he silently cried.

CC just stood there staring at the door with tears strolling down his face.
Jinxx and Jake held each other up as they cried.

"We love you too Rayne." Was all I managed to say before I completely broke down.

A WEEK LATER

RAYNE POV

I didn't leave my room. Mrs. Dutch had to hold me down to make me drink water, but she couldn't make me eat. Nothing she could do to make me do that.

I wasn't aloud to make contact with The guys, if I did there would be terrible consequences like the guys facing a twelve year prison sentence. I fell back into old habbits, cutting burning and I obviously haven't eaten. I lost all the weight that I had gained while I was with them, so now I look like a skeleton.

All I did was listen to them and look at pictures of them I had taken on my phone.

CC