Parents

"I need a cute couple nickname for you." Maizy told me in the morning.

"NO."

"What about honey muffin?"

"ANYTHING BUT HONEY MUFFIN."

"Sugar-"

"If you say sugar daddy I will slap you." I cut her off.

"Fine." She sighed. "What about honey baby?"

"nO."

"Muffin?"

"Nope."

"Sweetie?"

"Absolutely not."

"HONEY MUFFIN BUBBY BOO!"

"If you say one more nickname like that I was kick you out of my house."

"Whale?"

"Whale is better than honey muffin."

"IS THAT A YES?" Maizy got excited. I glared at her and didn't respond. She stared at me without blinking for almost a minute.

"What?" I asked wondering if there was something on my face.

"I'm so gay."

"Really? I thought you were as straight as a pole." I said sarcastically.

"Also, I'm gay and have a gorgeous girlfriend."

"I'm gay and have a gorgeous girlfriend who wants to call me whale." I put my head back down on a pillow on my bed and stared at Maizy with a giant smile.

"Well...whale... I was thinking that I should tell my parents about us." My unspoken staring contest came to an end as my eyes widened and blinked in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yes. I want to."

"Like right now?" I asked. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment, maybe hoping to get answers.

"Yes. Right now."

"Right now right now?"

"No, tomorrow right now." She said sarcastically. "Yes right now, come with me." She got up from my bed and went by my side and held out her hand.

"Alrighty." I grabbed her soft small hand and followed her downstairs. "Mom I'll be back in a minute! Going to go out Maizy!" Right before we walked outside my mom called back to us.

"Don't die!" Maizy and I stopped and looked at each other laughing. Great encouragement mom.

Maizy stopped at the door and looked at me nervously. I gave her a reassuring look and a nod. She walked inside and called to her mom. Maizy's parents were likable I guess but I hate hearing her parents yell, with each other and Maizy, all the time.

"Mom?" Maizy had called for the second time.

"What?! I'm on the phone." She called back from her room.

"It's important." The house filled with silence for a few long moments before Maizy's mom came out of her room. "Is dad here?" Maizy asked her quietly.

"No honey he has a big meeting today. What's this about?" Maizy looked at me again nervously.

"Well there is something important I wanted to tell you." Maizy grabbed my hand and somehow passed her nervousness to me. There was an awkward silence as her mom waited for Maizy to start talking. "Would you be okay if I liked girls? Because I do. I know you don't really understand but I want you to." Maizy said really fast. She stared at her confused.

"So is," she pointed to Maizy and then me, "A thing now?"

"Yes. And Emory's mom knows. She supports it."

"Okay..."

"So you're not mad?" Maizy asked trying to hide her excitement.

"Why would I be? It's probably a phase anyway. You always liked boys." The excitement from Maizy's face faded away immediately.

"Mom. It's not a phase! I've never really liked a guy before. And even if I had, that doesn't make this a phase." Maizy said trying to stay calm.

"Girls like boys."

"and girls."

"Don't tell anyone. You'll get bullied."

"People already know. And we don't get bullied. There's a lot of lgbt+ kids at our school actually mom."

"How do so many people know they are? They still need to experience life don't they?"

"No. Sometimes you just know. But there are people who struggle with trying to figure out who they like."

"Okay. You can go back to Emory's house now."

"That's all?"

"What? Do you expect me to make a cake or something? I have stuff to do."

"...ok." Maizy had said too quietly for her mom to hear as she walked away. We walked back to my house and into my room without saying much. If it wasn't for Maggie running around us barking we would've probably stayed silent for a while.

"Hi there little pup! Did you miss us?" Maizy said as she picked her up and put her on the bed.

"Hey Maizy are you okay?"

"Yes." She said without looking away from the dog. I jumped next to her and gave her a hug. Maizy smiled and leaned over. She put her hand around my back and kissed me softly without breaking her smile. We continued to kiss until she moved her lips to my neck. I almost couldn't breathe because the butterflies in my stomach were fluttering way too fast. Her lips touch mostly all of my neck and felt like fire. A good type of fire. Her lips went back to mine and her hands started to lift up my shirt. I broke apart for a moment.

"Wait." I got up from the bed and slowly closed my door, hoping my mom wouldn't hear it close. I sat with her again. She instantly pulled me down and lifted my shirt off of me. My heart raced fast enough I wondered if she could hear it. I leaned closer to her and pulled her small shirt off too. Maizy kissed down my neck again but this time went down to my chest, closer to my bra. Goosebumps filled my entire body when I felt her hands trying to unclip my bra.

As she was slipping it off we heard her phone ring. She stopped for a moment and looked at me. Then she ignored it and took my bra all the way off. I shivered and leaned closer to her doing the same thing. Her phone stopped ringing. Maizy slowly got on top of me and I laid all the way down. Her phone started ringing again.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ONE MAKE OUT SESSION WITHOUT A FREAKING INTERRUPTION ." Maizy yelled and slid off of me to grab her phone. She looked at who was calling and then looked at me. She looked surprised. "It's my mom."

AN: guys I joined a gay straight alliance club at school and it's called rainbow sabers it's great. WE HAD A PIZZA PARTY YESTERDAY AND IT WAS AWESOME