27: crazy you

November 19, 2011

"How's Morocco, sis?"

"It's fun."

"When are you coming to Canada?"

"In a few days..."

"Okay, call me soon. I have to go. Love you sis."

"I love you too, Chris."

••

Andy stood in front of the body length mirror, contemplating her choice of undergarments. Before coming to Morocco a few days ago, she went on a bit of a shopping spree.

Originally, she'd only packed clothes for the snow and cold weather, also attire to wear on tour in Canada -- which begun in exactly six days.
But since she didn't know they'd be coming here, especially someplace so warm, so she spent a couple hours finding the proper clothing to bring and also some new undergarments too.

This trip wasn't on their radar at first but Prince announced that he'd forgotten that he booked himself a flight here last year before he met her. It was a thing he did once every year, he visited someplace warm and exotic by himself to clear his mind.

When he brought it to her attention, he told her that he wanted her to come along.
She was reluctant but accepted.

And she was loving it so far.

She was thrilled to be leaving the country again and to visit someplace she'd dreamt of going to. Morocco was one of those destinations she saw in a travel magazine along with places like Italy, France and so many more.

Thankfully she'd already gotten to go to many of the places on her bucket list when they were touring Europe. Paris was at the top of her list and they performed there in June.

Andy relished in every moment while they were there as she did in all of the tour stops, but Paris was specifically important to her.

She took lots of pictures, collected tons of souvenirs and made sure to see many sights and learn as many new things as she could about Paris.

It was the city of love, as they called it and that's what she did while she was there - she fell in love.

With the city of course.

And unknowingly, with a man as well.

However that boundary, at the time, just had yet to be crossed. They liked each other from the start, it was just never realized.

Checking herself out again in the mirror, she shifted her weight from her left leg onto the right.

Andy decided to go with the yellow set - a lace bralette and panties. It was her favorite color and it went well against her caramel skin.

Her eyes shifted to the body lying in bed behind her, and with a smile she stared at him through the mirror.
Prince was half-bare, shirtless and sleeping soundly as his arm was splayed over his face, covering his closed eyes.

It was almost 1pm in Western European Time and he had yet to wake up.

Andy was becoming rather impatient with him because he'd promised to take her to see the circus and the show begun in less than two hours.