Chapter 3: London

I finally woke up, took a shower, and I wore a red shirt and jeans with black Vans. :) My parents were already awake, they said "Goodmorning, honey" and I faked a smile because today was the day I was going to London and leaving my parents for the summer. I ate cereal, it was 8:00 in the morning and I had to be at the LAX airport by 9:00 a.m. Finally, Jessica was outisde my house in her car, she honked and I came running out and put all my bags in the car. I came back inside the house and hugged my parents goodbye. My mom was crying cause I was going to be gone for the summer, which is a long time for me. And my dad was tearing up a little but I told them to be strong that it was just for the summer. Then, I left my house. 

London:

"LONDON IS BEAUTIFUL!" me and Jessica yelled. For some reason I was excited. We went to a beautiful hotel to go check out a room, a 2 bedroom room with 3 bathrooms. "I take the big master room!" I yelled to Jessica. "NO! I'm taking that room!" Jessica said. "Too late, bitch!" I said and she gave me that '-.-' face. 

One week later:

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" yelled Jessica bursting into the room. "YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!" I said. "GUESS WHAT!?" Jessica exclamied. "what?" I said. "WE'RE GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!!" she fell to the floor and started crying. "hahaha" I could stop laughing from how silly she looked crying on the floor. "Will you come with me, Jasmine please? You're my only friend" Jessica asked me. "Ughh...ok I will go with you just because I love you. "yay!" "When is the concert?" I asked her "TOMORROW!" Jessica yelled, still in tears. "omg! Jessica! Why tomorrow?!" "Because they only had 2 tickets front row for 800$!" Jessica said. "Dayyym, that's cheap!" "yep".

So....that night I had to sleep with Jessica because she was very excited and she wouldn't stop crying.

Next morning:

We both took a shower and straight out hair and curled it. We both wore white shorts and a black One Direction shirt. But then I said, "Jessica, I need to tell you somerthing...?" "What...?" Jessica walked closer to me. "Ughhh... I know this is crazy but, I'm a true Directioner." I closed my eyes. looking like I was going to cry but I was actually laughing. "WHAT?! HOW?! WHEN?!" Jessica was surprised. "A little over a month you started to like 1D" I said. "THAT'S ALMOST A YEAR AGO!" "I KNOW!" I said. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jessica said. "I was scared, because remeber I use to love Justin Bieber?" I asked her. "Yeah..?" "Well I was scared that people were going to make fun of me because I like One Direction ,because people use to make fun of me because of Justin." I said staring at Jessica. Jessica hugged me. "OMG JASMINE YOU COULD OF TOLD ME! I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING, I'M YOUR BFF!" "I know I'm sorry" "It's ok :) "  she said with a big smile on her face.

Concert: 

"whoaaa!!!" All the fans screamed. They were palying 'Moments' my favorite song. And finally after 2 hours, the concert was over. "DID YOU SEE HARRY FALL ON STAGE?!" you could hear a bunch of fans say. I got sad because Harry fell and he turned all red. "That was the best concert I have ever been too!" I told Jessica when we were walking back home, we didn't have a car. "I know me too!" She was still very excited. We finally arrived home. "Do you have the key?" Jessica asked. "I THOUGHT YOU HAD IT!" I told her. "NO I THOUGHT YOU HAD IT!" Jessica yelled. "We both don't have the key?!" I asked her. "WELL I GUESS YOU FUCKTARD!" "YOU'RE SUCH A DUMB SHIT JESSICA!" I yelled. We sat on the stairs. It was already 12:OO midnight. We decided to go to the store to buy something to eat since we didn't have the key. We went to this store called "Mickey's Store" and there was hardly anyone there, actually it was just us there. And I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone. I was like "OH MY GOD" under my breath. IT WAS NIALL HORAN! I said "oh sorry about that I wasn't watching where I was going." I was bright red. He replied "It's ok beautiful" He was very cheeky and then I started to get really hot because I was blushing like crazy. "Someone so beautiful shouldn't be out this late. What are you doing out so late?" Niall asked. "oh ummm..." I didn't know what to say I was shocked. "I got locked out of my house" I replied. "How?! You poor thing!" Niall said. I said "WELL, actually I went to your concert and my friend Jessica and I forgot the key, and we aren't from here, we're from Cali. and we're staying at a hotel." I told him. He looked shock. "so...you're a One Direction fan?" He asked me. "Haahah..umm...yeah." I told him. "Oh well there's nothing bad with dating a fan, right?" "haha" i giggled turning red. Jessica came and she saw Niall and she had to go outside of the store so she wouldn't freak out, and ruin everything. After, 2 minutes, she came back in and I introduced Niall to Jessica. We bought our stuff and we went outside of the store. The rest of the boys were in a car waitting for Niall and when the boys saw Niall with us all the boys hopped out the car. Harry went right up to Jessica and intoduced himself, I was just standing next to Niall because I was shy.Niall introduced me to the boys. After, Niall told me "You look scared" I said "HAH..I'm just shy a little." Niall told all of us "Should we go for a walk? there is no fans up this late." We all replied "YEAH!" I was very excited. 

After, a 1 hour walk it was 2:OO a.m and Niall asked the both of us "so were are you both going to stay?" Me and Jessica replied at the same time "WE don't know, we have no where to go, the hotel is closed and we got locked out" I said with a sad face on. Niall and the rest of the boys looked sad as well. The boys all said at the same time "STAY AT OUT PLACE?!" Me and Jessica started giggling and we said "You guys sure?" They said "YES!" and we giggled some more. "Ummm....ok sure then :)" We smiled and got into the van and drove to their house. On the way to their house I fell asleep on Niall, and Niall was just looking at me up and down. He moved my head onto his chest, and he put his arm around me. We finally got to their house. Then........................................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys there is a few mistakes in this chapter I was ina a hurry. and I know I suck. But comment and tell me if I SHOULD KEEP GOING or stop? You tell me cause I might stop.