Chapter 2: Day Before the London Trip.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!!!" screamed your friend Jessica behind you on the last day of school. She comes up to you and puts her hand on your cheeks. "WE'RE GOING TO LONDON TOMORROW!" she screamed in your face, with all her spit on your face. But you were'nt every excited to go to London because all you liked to do was sleep during the summer. But you faked a smile and pretended to be excited. "I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SHOPPING AND GO TO THE CAFES' THERE!!!" you scremed joyfully. But you were actually excited to go shopping and to go to the caffes', you loved cafes' because you loved the hot choclate and coffe from cafes'. Jessica asked, "are you packed yeat?!" still with a big smile on her face, her teeth glowing bright and were very white. you replied with a "no" and you frowned. "why?!!?" asked Jessica and you said "I don't know I've been very busy". Jessica says "sleeping? -.-" and you replied "fuck! how'd you know?!", and Jessica said "I've known you for 3 year Jasmine, come on you lazy ass I'll help you pack, I'll drive you home." 

Jessica was just packing your things, and you were just laying on your bed. But then you mom called you guys down for dinner. "dinners ready, baby" your mom called out. You loved food and you got up and ran downstairs with Jessica following. You guys ate and gave your mom and dad a hug and kiss on the cheek, you guys loved each other very much. Jessica then went upstairs to finish packing your things, and you stayed downstairs because your parents had to talk to you. "We need to talk about the trip tomorrow" your dad said. and you sighed "ughh..what?" you said. "rule #1 You cant drive in London, only Jessica can because she knows how to drive on the right side of a car" said your dad. "rule #2 no drinking alcohol" your mom said with a serious face. "ok mom You know I'm not like that" and finally your dad said, "NO GETTING PREGNANT!" and you replied "ahhh!!! this is enought i won't do that!" and you left. 

Jessica then went home and you walked her out and before she got to her car she turned around and ran up to you and gave you a hug. She said "thank yoou so much Jasmine! Ilove you so much for going to London with me!" And you replied with "your welcome just for you" with a smile on your face. She then screamed "I CAN'T BELIEVE WERE GOING TO BE IN THE SAME CITY AS ONE DIRECTION!" And you just started giggling. Then, she got into her car and she turned the music up really loud she was playing 'stole my heart' by One Direction. You started giggling and went inside. You took a shower and changed into minnie shorts and a tank top. You had an amazing body! Your skin was dark, but very light dark. But you looked beautiful. You've heard that youu were beautiful a million times, but you felt like you were'nt. Then you went to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER SUCKA BUT CHAPTER 2 & + . . . WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE! BUT IM A TRUE DIRECTIONER! :) AND THIS IS MY FIRST STORY IVE EVER DONE AND ILL TRY TO MAKE IT MY BEST! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? :)