Chapter 2. Flipping personality traits like a coin toss

I truly never appreciated that beauty of where Ron lived until we were driving in the early mornings back to the Burrow. There were just continuous rolls of field and hills everywhere that stretched for miles. The Burrow showed up not after too long and the area that we had made for Quidditch.

My gaze turned back to Harry who was staring out at the Burrow in complete amazement. When he felt my gaze, he turned to give a small smile.

"Feel good to be back in the Magic World?" I teased, chuckling when nodded eagerly. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and brought him closer to the window, "we played Quidditch over there. You should see Ron's room? It's terrible-"

"Hey!"

"He's right," the twins said.

Harry laughed as the twins pulled the car into the field and started to turn it off. We all clambered out of the car and waited for Fred and George to get the trunks and Harry's owl. "Come on Harry," George patted his back, "you're going to love it!"

"Yeah! Come on, come on!" I whined, already running up to the house.

The rest all laughed whilst Ron shook his head. "Draco here has become very attached to our place." He looked very fond of that, and walked over to me. Immediately walking in, we noticed the still silence of the house, just now remembering that it was technically still very early in the morning. Even if the sun was out.

Fred and George snuck around the kitchen, grabbing some baked goods and pastries. If we walked very quietly, we could probably still crawl back into bed-

"WHERE HAD YOU BEEN?!" a very angry and hysterical Molly Weasley shrieked, walking into the dining area . "YOU COULD HAVE DIED?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN!" she continued. I turned back to the Weasley's watching them shrink away from her, trying to hide the breakfast that also stole.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Molly. "Ronald wanted to rescue Harry. Fred and George suggested the car. I only came as supervision. If they stuck around, they would have realised that my first drafted plan was to tell either you or Mr Waasley," I gave her a very big pout, shuffling over to wrap an arm around her shoulder and turn to blink innocently back at the others.

Harry was smirking. Ron looked at me like I was literally a deity. Fred and Geroge were glaring hard, but eh- they could be annoying. Ron stepped forward, "They had bars on Harry's window. He was starved," he tried to reason. I frowned, now just remembering the way Harry explained his living situation with us back in the car. My blood was boiling a bit remembering how we had to get rid of the bars that were screwed over his bedroom window.

"For your information, Draco wanted to go save his boyfriend from Surrey," Fred defended, squinting his eyes at me but walking past. I gave him a light shove but accepted the peace offering that George handed out. It was a chocolate muffin and suddenly all the walls within the world.

We didn't have much time to really get some sleep until breakfast. Harry sat between Ron and I as breakfast started and I started to help myself to porridge. I glared back at the way Harry spread jam over his slightly burnt wholemeal bread. Urgh, Gods I hated wholemeal.

Ginny came running down the spiral wooden staircase the Weasley's had that acted at the main structure of their house. I looked over at the little girl and gave her a secret smile. Once she started to open up about her anxiety to go to Hogwarts it was like my Professor cap was on and I was just helping out another student of mine. I gave her a nod when she grinned back at me.

She seemed to be looking for her jumper until she caught sight of Harry. I remembered very vaguely that the two both got together at the end of the war and smirked. She stilled at the way I smiled and squinted her.