..when life's screwed up..

If any of you read Imperfect, on the last chapter I posted I said I was gonna start doing song of the day!

Song of the day: Who's that boy- Demi Lovato ft. Dev
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel you with me..when life's screwed up..*werewolf*

Sequel to I can feel your heart beat..

My bones ached as I stirred slightly. I felt as if I didn't have enough energy to breathe let alone move. I could feel my head, it felt slightly wet although it was nothing compared to the horrible headache towards the back. I felt a different kind of pain for once.

As I lay still I lightly traced my fingers along a soft fabric beneath them as my arms lay over what felt like a duvet. I tried desperately to open my eyes but it felt as if they were stuck by glue. What had they done to me? I mean, why can't I just see Justin?

The normal heart wrenching longing was not present within my stomach, I felt..safe, and secure. I didn't have that pain within my heart, y'know the one where everyday you live you feel as if another piece of your heart will crack? Yeah that was gone. To think of it, I didn't feel as if I were at home. I didn't feel as if I was safe in the comfort of my bed. I was comfortable, but it was a different kind of comfort, it almost felt.. familiar.

Although my eyes were still tightly squeezed shut I could slightly see a white color before me, my room isn't white, it's not even a bright color. I began contemplating on how I could open my eyes, I had begun to become curious.

I squeezed my eyes shut once again only to open them wide a few moments later. I sighed happily. It took a few minutes to adjust to the light but as soon as they did I grew to know I was looking up at a white ceiling. That explains the brightness. I winced as I brought my hand up to my face and began to rub my eyes lightly, I could feel my energy begin to slowly restore. I took a deep breath as I began moving my neck around, I desperately wanted to see where I was. Each time my neck would move I could hear a small crack only to hear a louder one and shooting pain to go up and through my neck and back. I'll try moving that one later. I sighed in annoyance as I began working on my back, I wanted to sit up, my ass felt numb, no joke.

Once I began to sit up slightly I heard soft breathing which made my movements come to a halt and my whole body to freeze up. What the-

My eyes shifted to the side to see two leg chairs followed by two feet, they were both covered in a nice pair of grey supra's. I smiled as a thought came to mind. They were like the ones I bought Justin at Christmas.

A small whimper broke my trance down memory lane as I continued to stare at this boy, something about him made me feel warm. My heart broke as his whimpers became louder and from what I could tell he was crying. Why was this boy so upset?

"What ever it is.." I whispered causing him to stop, his body instantly frozen. "It's gonna be okay." I tried soothing him but almost as soon as I thought the crying had stopped, it didn't. I sighed looking down at my hands.

"It's never gonna be okay Sam." His voice croaked. I could feel goosebumps grow on my arms once I heard the familiar voice that would send a tingle up my spine and a smile to my mouth. I widened my eyes in surprise and let my eyes find his. The caramel brown color seemed to look different. They didn't have his usual light to them. The usually white color that surrounded his eyes had changed a red color, most likely from crying. His hair looked to be cut shorter and remained sticking out everywhere. His usual plump pink lips looked to be swollen and his cheeks had turned a slight pink as tears continued to well up in his eyes and then roll down his cheeks.