..when lifes making me insane..

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for this chapter, it's crap but I have really bad writers block:/
Is anyone actually still interested in reading this book?
If so tell me(-:

Vote?
Fan?
Comment?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I can feel you with me....*werewolf*

Sequel to 'I can feel your heart beat..'

 The sun shone brightly down on the bright green grass as kids played, laughed, lived their lives. I used to do that..but I'm too pained, too hurt to even think about happiness. If only they knew that their life could come crumbling down in a matter of seconds, if only they new to cherish every moment they had with one another, if only they  new to live life to it's fullest, if only they knew..

My heart and my body were aching for me to just take a step outside that door. I wanted to feel that grass beneath my toes, I wanted to feel the wind whip through my hair, I wanted to feel the fresh air all around me. I wanted to lay down on that grass and look up at bright blue sky as the clouds passed by. I wanted to look up at the bright yellow sun and feel all my troubles and worries fade away, to just forget the world.

"Sammy, honey. Just go outside." I tore my gaze away from the pantry window and towards my awaiting mother. I stared at her questionably. She sighed, taking the seat next to me. "I can practically see you leaning towards the outdoors. Just go outside." she chuckled patting my knee.  I sighed heavily, looking up at her through my bangs.

"Mom it's not that easy. It's not easy to let go." I mumbled looking back outside. I wanted to, trust me I do, but I just can't. It's not that easy. I'm afraid that as soon as I take a step outside I'll completely break down..and I don't like that feeling.

"Just try honey, just try." and with that she stood up again, making her way back over to the remaining dirty dishes. I breathed in and out a slow steady breath. Why couldn't I just make it outside? I wanna try even if it's for just a minute. 

Somehow my feet planted them self on the solid wood ground as I began to lift myself up. My legs were shaky, but strong enough to just be able to hold me up. My hands immediately took hold of the wall beside me as I moved another foot forward, my body weight leaning against the wall. My lips twitched at the sides forming a small smile with each step I took towards the glass door. I tore my hands away from the wall and put them out on both sides to steady myself, like what you do to try and keep your balance. I grunted as my knees caved in on me as I touched the glass door. I fell to the ground as my hands kept a tight hold of the door handle. I needed a minute to breathe.

My hands pushed down hard making the door swing open. A gust of wind rushed towards me, the cold wind. I felt in a happy place as the wind swooshed through my hair. Wind was one of my all time favorite elements, next to water that is. I planted my hands on the solid stone ground from outside as I slowly brought one knee towards them. I was crawling. 

The minute I felt that soft green grass beneath my body was the minute I forgot everything. The minute I felt free, Free for the first time in a long time. My neck and forehead were burning and throbbing in pain but it was like I couldn't even feel it. All that mattered was being outside. I closed my eyes, turning away from the blazing sun as I inhaled the fresh air. Nothing could beat this. 

I heard soft breathing from above me, making me immediately snap my eyes open and sit up straight. What I saw scared me. 

"They took her away from me." His little voice whispered. I watched as a tear fell down from his little innocent caramel brown eyes. "Her mom took her away from me." he whimpered again. My mind couldn't comprehend what was happening. "I watched as they took her away from me." I stared mindlessly into the eyes of a twelve year old, my twelve year old, my best friend. His features were the same, just younger. Caramel brown eyes, plump pink lips, dirty-blonde hair. "Why would you do that?" he shouted. My eyes were wide as I looked at him. He stood pacing the ground, shaking his head. Were my eyes playing tricks on me? Was this a sick joke?

"Justin?" I heard my voice croak out. As soon as I said this his body began to fade. His caramel brown eyes widened as he looked at me alarmed. 

"What are you doing to me?" he shouted. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I sat on knees, leaning towards him but he just took a step back. 

"No! Justin!" I shouted. My hand leaned towards him but he shook his head. A slight smirk growing on the twelve year old's face.

"Bitch." I heard him grumble. Before he slowly began to walk away.

"JUSTIN!" I shouted again. I tried to stand up but I immediately felt my whole body go limp as an unknown source of weight jumped next to me, wrapping their arms around me to stop me from going any further. "NO! JUSTIN! LET ME GO!" I shouted, struggling as I tried to pry their hands off me. Why were they stopping me? I need to get to him.

"Sam! No one's there!" I heard my mom shout. 

"HE'S HERE! JUSTIN WAIT!" Did they not want me to be happy? Did they want me to die of depression? "LET ME GO!"

"SAM! NO ONE'S THERE!" I heard a male voice shout. I managed to throw his arms off me but it was too late he was already gone. 

My body failed beneath as my whole body went limp. I fell effortlessly to the ground as my head came in contact with the concrete beneath me. My eyes slowly closed but not before I managed to see someone looking down at me, worry clear in their eyes. "Dad?"