Terrorist?

INTRO

                                                                                     My Cause

While the American People and the World are celebrating the success of Hunger Games... Palestinian Prisoners (in Israeli Prisons) are playing yet another more realistic Hunger Game to protest against the brutal occupants administrative detention, abusive arrest and interrogation procedures and to demand an end to solitary confinement.

More than 2000 Palestinian prisoners launched a mass hunger strike on 17 April to protest against the combination of administrative detention, abusive arrest and interrogation procedures and to demand an end to solitary confinement. It should be understood that administrative detention is an illegal act against democracy and human rights that allows Israel to imprison Palestinians for six months at a time without bringing any criminal charges, with terms renewable as they expire, even by junior officers.

What constitutes 20% of the total Palestinian population have been arrested through administrative detention!! some for many long years without any charges...

The Palestinian Prisoners on Hunger Strike need your help.

So friends&family out there,do me a favor and lets please SHARE THIS STATUS with your friends to spread awareness about the biggest hunger strike in history...lasting longer than Bobby Sands and his fellow 10 Irish prisoners in 1981 who died after 66 days of hunger strike...

today:

Bilal Thiab ... 76 Days

Thaer Halahleh ... 76 Days

Hassan Safadi ... 70 Days

Omar Abu Shallal ... 68 Days

Mohammedd Al-Taj ... 60 Days

Mahmoud Sarsak ... 54 Days

Faris Al-Natur ... 47 Days

Ja'far Ezz Al-Din ... 53 Days

Abdallah Al-Barghouthi 32 Days

more than 2000 prisoners .... 27 Days

Don't let the media bury their case.

 Thanks @whispers3 for the amazing cover!

don't forget to comment or vote, i dont mind feed back :)