Escape the Spaceship

"RUN!" Vincent shouted out to his comrades. The spaceship was about to explode, awhile Lucas, Stella, Aaron, and Charlotte were trying to save their friend Vincent. He was stuck under a chunk of the ship that had collapsed upon him. "We aren't leaving here without you, Vincent!" Aaron spoke with much determination.

He tried to lift up the metal crushing Vincent, awhile the rest of the group was fixed on pulling him out of there. "COME ON!" "Just leave me behind!" "You guys will get killed along with me!" Those words would have never come out of Vincent's mouth a couple months ago. It was uncanny to believe he'd put his friends' safety over his own. Even him caring about himself was surprising.

"Give it one more pull!" Lucas nervously commanded. Everyone put all they had into that last pull, and luckily enough, it got him out. Stella said relieved "Oh thank God!" "I was beginning to think we weren't going to make it". "Now is not the time to relax yet" Charlotte spoke "We still need to get the Hell out of here!"

Everyone dashed out of the room besides Vincent and Aaron, being that Aaron had realized that both of Vincent's legs have been broken! "GAHHH!" Vincent screamed in pain as Aaron tried to pick him up. "Hang in there buddy" "As soon as we get out of here, we'll get you to a hospital". Aaron rushed out as fast as he could, and got out of the spaceship right on time. He stopped on the lush grass below his feet out of shock to seeing Lucas, Stella, and Charlotte laying on the ground seemingly passed out.

Before he had a chance to go check on them, he went to find shelter from the explosion. He hid behind a tree, just barely making it before the ship exploded. The spacecraft combusted into a fiery explosion, setting the nearby grass and trees on fire, along with metal chunks and bolts flying all over the place. "Crap, I hope they're okay" Aaron couldn't see through the smoke and debris to check if the rest of the group was alright. Vincent was half awake, and couldn't really make out what was going on anymore.

As the smoke started to lift, Aaron could see that everyone was fine. "Phew, that was a close one" "Somehow we made it out, but what happened to Lucas, Stella, and Charlotte?" He then looked up into the sky to see a figure he couldn't quite make out because of the lingering smoke. "Could it be...?"