Chapter XXXIV

Yoongi sat down on the couch and sighed softly. He knew that he should be glad to home, but right now, he wasn't. Sure, he escaped punishment, but now he had to make a choice. The choice between leaving Jimin, and being alone forever or change Jimin into vampire and ruin the boy's life forever. To be honest, he didn't like either of those chooses. Why couldn't he just be happy with Jimin with the boy as a human? Was that so much to ask? Yoongi didn't think so. The young vampire turned his head when he heard Jin enter the living room with Namjoon and Hoseok. Not saying anything to them, Yoongi lowered his gaze and sighed heavily.

Jin stepped over to the couch and sat down beside Yoongi. Shifting to face the younger, the pretty vampire placed his hand against his shoulder. "Are you alright, Yoongi?"

Yoongi held back the urge to scuff. He didn't want to seem rude by doing so. Of course he wasn't alright. Being practically forced to make a decision like this wasn't okay. "No, I'm not. Jin hyung, I don't want to deal with this. I don't want to leave Jimin, but turning him into a vampire is something I don't want either."

"Well, you don't have any other choice. You are the one who fell for a human. So, you have to deal with the consequences." Hoseok spat as he glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi clenched his hands into fists and glared at Hoseok in return. "No one asked you. So why don't you butt out, Hoseok."

Hoseok let out a mocking laugh at Yoongi's words. "Trust me. If I could, then I would. But, since I am the one who turned you, you are basically my responsibility. So, you either make a decision or the council will do it for you. And trust me, they will kill off your little boyfriend."

"Hoseok, cut it out. Now isn't the time. We need to figure out what to do." Namjoon spoke in a stern voice. Having Hoseok and Yoongi fighting with one another is the last thing they needed right now.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up? I don't need you to tell me to make a decision. I already know that!" Yoongi was really getting tired of Hoseok's smart remarks and attitude. If wasn't for the current circumstances, he would have beaten the shit out of him already.

"Watch who you are talking to. I won't think twice about beating your ass, Yoongi." Hoseok was slowly losing his temper with Yoongi. He hated the way the younger vampire spoke to him. It always got under his skin.

Yoongi stood up from the couch and glared harshly at Hoseok. Much like the brunet, Yoongi was also beginning to lose his temper. "Hoseok, you better shut the hell up. I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullshit."

Hoseok clenched his hands into fists and took a step towards Yoongi. "I don't give a shit what you're in the mood for! You better watch your mouth before your regret it."

"That's enough! Both of you stop it!" Jin stop up from the couch and stopped in between the two vampires. The pink haired vampire glared at Hoseok. "Hoseok, leave Yoongi alone." He shifted his gaze to Yoongi. "And Yoongi, calm down. I know you are feeling stressed over this, but you need to relax."

Hoseok scuffed. "Whatever. I'm out of here." Turning around, the brunet vampire stomped out of the living room.

Namjoon sighed heavily, rolling his eyes. "I'll go make sure he doesn't leave or do anything stupid." The silver haired vampire stepped out of the living room and followed Hoseok down the hallway towards the study.

Jin sighed heavily and turned to face Yoongi. He reached out to gently touch the smaller vampire's cheek. "Hey, everything is going to be okay. We will figure something out."

After Hoseok and Namjoon left the living room, Yoongi lowered his gaze and sighed softly. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to deal with any of this right now. All he wanted to do was go and see Jimin and pretend that none of this was happening. Looking up at Jin, the mint haired vampire sighed again. "Jin hyung, I don't know what to do. I know I have to make a decision by the end of the week, but I don't want too. I just want to be happy with Jimin."