Chapter XXII

"Is there something wrong, Joonie?" Jin asked once he and Yoongi had stepped into the mansion.

"Hoseok and I are going out for a little while. There is something we need to take care of. Do you think you and Yoongi will be okay by yourselves for a little while?" Namjoon loosely folded his arms across his chest as he looked at his lover.

Jin blinked before nodding a little. "Yes. We will be fine. Where are you two going if I may ask?" It was rare for Namjoon and Hoseok to leave so suddenly. Especially if Jin didn't knew of the exact reason for the departure.

"It's just some business with a couple other vampires. You don't have to worry about anything, my love." Namjoon smiled gently at Jin, giving the delicate vampire a kiss on the forehead.

Yoongi was confused. Where was Namjoon and Hoseok exactly going? He knew it was probably none of his business, but he was still curious. When he heard Namjoon say they had some business with a couple of other vampires, he grew more curious. He wondered if everything was alright. He hoped so.

Jin lightly nodded his head in understanding. "Very well. I hope your trip goes well. We will be here waiting for you two to return home." He was going to miss his lover, but knew that it was important business if it involved others of their kind. Since Namjoon was leaving, Jin thought now would be the best time to ask him for some advice. Of course, it was something not to be asked of in front of Yoongi. "Joonie, may I have a word with you in private? It is important."

Namjoon smiled gently at Jin's words, nodding his head. "We will be sure to return to safely." The silver haired vampire soon became curious when his lover asked to speak with him in private. He wondered if there was something wrong. "Very well. Let us speak in my study." Namjoon looked at Yoongi. "We will be right back, Yoongs."

Yoongi titled his head to the side cutely when Jin asked to speak to Namjoon in private. It wondered what it was. Although, it wasn't any of his business. Yoongi nodded his head a little. "Okay. I'll be in the living room." He walked away from the couple down to hall towards the living room.

Once Yoongi had gone to the living room, Jin and Namjoon made their way towards the study to speak in private. Jin needed to know how could he somehow convince Yoongi to drink human blood. There had to be a way. Once the couple was inside the study, Jin heard Namjoon closed the door behind him. "So, what do you want to speak with me about, love?"

Jin sighed softly, lowering his gaze as he began to fidget with his fingers. "I need your advice for something. How can I convince Yoongi to drink human blood?"

Namjoon blinked once he heard Jin's question. That was certainly odd. He remembered Yoongi clearly saying he did not wish to drink human blood. Why would Jin want to convince the younger vampire to drink the blood he didn't want? "Why do you need advice with that? Yoongs doesn't want to drink human blood. You know that, babe."

"I know, but...he might die." Jin was afraid of Yoongi dying due to not drinking human blood. He wanted the other vampire to live for a very long time. Slowly, Jin turned to face Namjoon with his gaze still downward. "Joonie, I don't want Yoongi to die. I want him to stay with us forever."

Namjoon titled his head to the side a little as he listened to Jin speak. He knew very well of the consequences of a vampire not drinking human blood. He figured this was going yo happen sooner or later. Sighing softly, the silver haired vampire lightly ruffled his hair. "So, he is already showing symptoms from lack of human blood? Well, this is very unfortunate."

Jin was already becoming very scared. He wanted Yoongi to live, but in order for that to happen, he needed to get the young vampire to drink human blood. "Joonie, what are we going to do? There has to be something. With you and Hoseok going away, I will have to find out this on my own."