Chapter 2

We all decided to pull up at Tyler's house and try to get in. His friends of course went first.

Spencer, as his best friend, was first. We all watched as he unbuckled himself from my car and walked up Tyler's porch. He knocked on the door. Suddenly, Adam shot up and ran up there.

What the fuck??!! He is so dumb! Tyler's mom answered the door and I could see them all start to talk. Tyler's mom went inside but Adam and Spencer stayed put. Tyler's mom came back out and started to talk to them again.

Soon enough they both started to walk back to my car. We all knew clearly that they have been denied. This will be hard if his best friends can't even get in there.

"What now?" Adam asked. We all looked around for someone that would answer. "I could try and go" Sarah said. I nodded along with everyone else.

She got out of Aria's car and made her way up to Tyler's house. She knocked on the door and his mom answered again. His mom said a couple of words before closing the door. Sarah's head fell and walked back to us.

We couldn't keep doing this everyday so we need to wait till tomorrow to try with other people. After I explained that to everyone we all started to drop people off.

I went home and walked into my bedroom. I lived with my mom and her boyfriend that hated me. I layed down and drifted off to sleep fast.

Weirdest last day of school ever!

****************

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 11 o'clock. Shit! We needed to meet at Aria's house at 12! I wasn't even dressed.

I got up and slowly did my stuff. At this point I didn't care if I was late. There's no way I'm going to have to walk up to Tyler's house anyways.

I ended up ready and full from eggs at 12:30. I went outside and got in my car. I drove to Aria's house in 5 minutes. I walked up to her door and knocked.

Aria answered and gave me an irritated look. I shrugged and she let me in. I saw only Gavin and D'ricks. They are the only people left to ask Tyler.

I sat on the couch and they all got up. I sat confused. "Were leaving to Tyler's" Gavin said. Wow, I just sat down.

They all got in Aria's car and I got in mine. We all made it to Tyler's house. Almost immediately, both D'ricka and Gavin walked up to his house.

Tyler's mom opened the door and followed normal procedures and closed the door. Fuck! If they can't get in then how can Aria or me?

They got into Aria's car and she started to ride away. Okay! That was short. We rode to Aria's house. We all got out and made our way into her house.

We all watched tv and ate until Gavin and D'ricka had to go. Aria and I were struck here to make a plan.

"What are we supposed to do?" I asked. She looked at me. "What time is it?" she asked. Weird girl. I looked at my phone. "It's uhh 6:23" I said. A smile grew on her face and she took me to her car.

We got in and she started to drive. I didn't question this situation because we were headed to Tyler's house.

We pulled up and she looked at me. She got out of her car and made her way up the porch. She stood there for a minute not going anything.

She started to walk back towards me and looked at me. "I can't do it! I don't even know him!" she exclaimed. "You think I do?" I quizzed her. "You know more than me" she stated bluntly.

I shook my head before sighing and getting out. How did this happen. Out of everyone that could have gotten into his house, why was I the one that had to do it?