Little miss tease

Harry's P.O.V ( few weeks after honeymoon)

I groan turning around looking to see Jill not beside me. She's always a morning bird.

I slide on some sweats not bothering to put on a shirt. A smell of aroma hits my nose as I enter the kitchen.

"Babe? What are you making" I say half asleep.

"Breakfast. Oh and we have a busy schedule today so please dress appropriate" She bosses flipping a pancake.

"What do we have to do today?" I say thinking of some good "ideas" smirking as I do. She turns looking at me knowing what I'm thinking.

"Nothing that involves that, Jesus Harold can you keep in pants, for idk 5 minutes."

I throw my hands up in surrender, never mess with a women when she's cooking or busy.

"Seriously then what do we have today?" I say picking up a piece of bacon and hop on the counter.

"I told you like 2 weeks ago! Today's my grandmothers birthday and everyone's coming to our house, plus I have to hit the gym in an hour." She says placing the food on the table.

"Now sit and eat"

"Yes mother" I say pouting.

"Your such a dork....sometimes" she winks.

"Hmm" I say enjoying he cooking.

"I bet Belle didnt cook this good" she says digging in.

"No but damn, her ass could end world hunger" I say without thinking.

"Excuse me" she says her face getting red.

"I was only joking" I play it cool.

"Is there something wrong with my ass?" She says shocked. I look at her.

"Of course not"

She glares at me. I'm in deep shit.

"Baby that was forever ago." I say hoping she'd calm down.

"You know what... I'm not eating here" she says getting up. Oh no what did I get myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill's P.O.V

That stupid bastard, I roll my eyes making my way to our bedroom and locking it. Sometimes I think he forget we tied the knot, an doesn't know when to shut up.

I sit on the bed, seeing the sheets scattered and some clothes. I love my man, but sometimes He needs to learn self control.

I eat smirking to myself, the perfect idea popped up in my head. If he wants to play games. We can play games and I have the perfect way at getting back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jill babe ready" Harry calls from the hallway. I walk out seeing him have his hands in his basketball shorts. Such a cutie even when I'm mad at him.

"I'm ready" I say walking out putting my hair up.

"Alright I-woah are you...no nope it's a no from me" he says approaching me.

"Harry it's a tank top, and shorts" I say I knew he would get mad.

"Correction it's a tight tank top, and really short shorts." He says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"But I'm going to exercise" I say walking past him.

I feel a tug on my arm.

"Hell no! not in that go change." He says pointing towards our room.