Author's Note

Author's Note: OMG, this was so hard to write. I wanted it to be in both POVs, but I thought it would be better to have in Henry's for most of the story because, as you have read – he puts two-and-two together this episode! I thought this story would be in five parts, but it turns out that I'm super impatient (haha). Plus, it was only a matter of time before instinct took over and these two would end up doing unmentionable things. They're too attracted to each other – gee, I wonder why!

But poor Adelina! She appears to be confident, but in her own way, she isn't, and I love that about her. And Henry…well, he's so drawn to Adelina, but you've got to admit, he's been looking for sex kitten he slept with and never considered that there's more to the story. I really, really hope I got that across here. So I guess that means it'll all come to head in the final part, which will be one part steamy and one part sweet.

I feel like this is rushed, but at the same time, I don't see the need to devote an entire part to Henry and Adelina hanging out and being innocent. And I think I explained Henry's growing feelings for Adelina, and of course, Adelina is crazy about him. So…yeah.

Anyway, legalities! This story is based on two songs – Wicked Game by Chris Issak (quite possibly the sexiest song I have ever had the pleasure of hearing) and Temptation by Diana Krall (I think her version is a cover, but I am not quite sure). Go listen to the songs on Youtube. They are very sexy.

Please Read and Review! Thank you to all my reviewers, I love you all! And thank you, dear reader, for reading! -M.N.