Chapter Twelve - Deception

Kyungsoo raised his hand a little and waved to the members of VIXX who had come to visit him, smiling slightly also. N also wave back to him giving him a friendly smile. He walked across the room and he sat down on the opposite side of the bed to where Kai was sat. The rest of the VIXX members stood around the bed, all of them holding gifts of chocolates, flowers and food in their hands.

They all passed their gifts except N who held onto his one. He smiled at Kai and then to Kyungsoo “D.O, how are you feeling? As soon as we heard about what happened we all came, especially as it was you.” Kyungsoo smiled brightly at N and said “Thank for you for worrying about me, but I’m really fine.” N placed one of his hands on the top of D.O’s head, letting himself become over familiar with D.O. Kai watched in irritation, not having the nerve to say anything to him as the rest of VIXX were there. Kyungsoo took N’s hand off his head and placed it back down by his side, muttering in a shy manner to him “Sorry, there’s only one person who can do that to me.” Kai turned away at that moment, concealing his half blushing red face. Kyungsoo evidently went red in the face, which shockingly surprised N. N felt a little grudged inside from this rejection. N hid his mood with a bright smile and took out the gift he had gotten for Kyungsoo, he passed the envelope over to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo accepted the gift off him and slowly opened it. Kai leaned over slightly to have a look at what he’d gotten for him. Kyungsoo took out a V.I.P backstage ticket to VIXX’s latest world tour concert in Korea. “Are you serious? This is amazing, I’ve always wanted to see you guys in concert!” Kyungsoo exclaimed to N. Kai frowned and muttered “Just one ticket, you want him to go alone.” N smiled lightly at Kai “Sorry we could only get one, of course we thought Kai the body guard would want to accompany him but he won’t be alone. When he’s backstage he’ll be with us, he knows us.” Kai scowled, not happy about it. Kyungsoo’s face was gleaming; he looked up at all the members of VIXX and thanked them.

N leaned over towards Kyungsoo and sent one arm around his back, giving him a friendly hug “Well it’s in a couple days, so I guess we’ll see you there. Come backstage before the show to say hello and we’ll meet you.” Kyungsoo nodded to them overly happy about having this as a gift. N jumped back up off the bed and waved goodbye to D.O, who returned his wave. The rest of the VIXX members followed on after N and left the hospital room.

Kyungsoo turned to Kai who was already frowning, and evidently showing how annoyed he was. Kyungsoo questioned his mood “What’s wrong with you all of a sudden?”  Kai got up and started putting his jacket on. Kyungsoo asked another question “Where are you going?” Kai muttered “Are you going to that concert?” Kyungsoo raise one of his brows “Why wouldn’t I go?” Kai grunted again “Don’t you remember what happened with VIXX and EXO?” Kyungsoo frowned “Of course I do, but our band was just as bad as them and if they want to be friends then that’s a good thing.” Kai sighed “I guess you’re right, you’ll be discharged later so I’ll go get your things from the nurses.” Kyungsoo nodded watching him leave the room, he looked down to his concert tickets grinning.

~

Meanwhile as VIXX left the hospital they got into their limousine that was waiting for them outside. They all climbed in and N let out a small chuckle. Ravi looked to N and asked “What’s up N?” N smirked “We finally have our chance to ruin EXO…If we can force that singer to quit, that little lap dog lead dancer who’s in love with him will definitely quit EXO. Take away two of the most talented from EXO and we weaken the competition.” Hongbin looked at Ravi and then to N, he asked “So how do we scare this kid off?” N grinned “You guys know how much D.O likes our group and us already, I’ll need your help with a little kidnapping, but leave the rest to me…besides, D.O is really cute, and it’ll be nothing.” The members of VIXX laughed in the back of the car, teasing what N said as it drove off from in front of the hospital.

#Day of the concert

Before the concert Kyungsoo was wandering about backstage with his backstage pass hung neatly around his neck. He looked about and there were loads of people running in and out of the different rooms.  He walked down a thin corridor where he was suddenly pulled into a room with a pair of large hands. The hands grabbed onto his chest and gave him a child-like hug as he looked down at Kyungsoo, it was Ravi. He grinned at Kyungsoo, “Hey there, you came huh!” Kyungsoo smiled at him and said “Should I really be backstage? You guys must be busy.” A voice was heard on the other side of the room, it was N “Of course, we invited you so we could hang out with you.” N stood up off his chair, he was wearing his outfit for the night and his dark eyeliner brought out his handsome looking eyes. N grinned over at Kyungsoo, letting his signature facial expression appear, making Kyungsoo blush slightly. N walked over to Kyungsoo and placed one hand through the top of D.O’s head, purposely trying to get a reaction of Kyungsoo. He just looked to the floor feeling a little guilty if he were to tell him off again for doing it, in their dressing room backstage to their concert. N smirked at not getting told off this time, feeling a little more satisfied than he did before. He moved his hand out of his hair and down to his chest, pushing him away from him. Kyungsoo stumbled back a bit looking at N in a confused manner. N smiled at him “You arrived too late, the concert is starting soon you know, you should go take your seat.” Kyungsoo nodded and left to go take his seat for the concert. The concert went on and he enjoyed it, regardless of being there alone.

Kyungsoo rang Kai from the interval of the concert like Kai had instructed him too “Kai, they just sang Voodoo Doll it was amazing, I wish you could have come!” Kai was frowning despite having a soft voice over the phone “Me too, well as long as you’re happy.” Kyungsoo shouted down the phone as the noise in the background was loud “It’s starting back again now, I’ll ring you after the concert!” Kai replied “Alright, make sure you do, bye.” He hung up.

~

Later on that day Kai got a call from Taemin, he answered “Hey what’s up?” Taemin was a bit sulky on the phone and very apologetic “I’m sorry about earlier, I should have known you weren’t interested in me, I’ve seen how you look at D.O.” Kai sighed and replied “It’s fine, we’re friends Taemin, let’s just forget about it.” Taemin carried on “No, it’s my fault what happened to D.O. I feel bad, so I need to repent for what I’ve done…” Kai felt a weird aura from Taemin “What are you on about Taemin?” Taemin kept talking “You know I’m close with Ken from VIXX?” Kai started to get a little worried about where this conversation was heading, “Go on Taemin.” Taemin sighed “I was hesitant in telling you before because you’re both my good friends but I have to, for the pain I’ve caused you and D.O already…I know that VIXX aren’t anywhere close to being friends with EXO again after what happened, and I heard they visited D.O at the hospital, just a warning you should be careful around them, they’re not in any good mind set.” Kai narrowed his eyes and hung up the phone. Taemin was still on the other side of the phone “Kai? Kai!” Kai grabbed his jacket out of the dorm lounge and ran out of the door without another thought.

A/N: No hate towards VIXX for their characters, much love as a Starlight for VIXX so this is just a fan made story and doesn’t reflect on any of their actual personalities!