Chapter 5: SANA AKO NA LANG SIYA

Gerald’s POV:

He is driving around the metro with no where to go he is not used to this kind of feeling. He never felt this ache inside him after years of dating and playing around he never thought that he will experience this kind of pain. Hindi niya alam kung lalaban siya at ipakita sa kanya na handa siya gawin lahat to prove to her his pure feelings for her. Pero he is driving him away plus mahal niya pa si Daniel.

After an hour of driving around he decided to go to Gilbert’s Condo, after a few minutes he went down the car and ranged the doorbell.  A young lady opened the door.

Bea: Oh Ge, ikaw pala bakit ka nandito?

Gerald: Ah hi Bea, nandiyan ba si Gilbert? Gusto ko lang sana makausap siya.

Bea: Naku wala si Gilbert eh kasama si Arlene, malamang mamaya pa balik niya. Ok ka lang ba bakit parang sobrang lungkot mo?

Gerald: Wala lang gusto ko lang sana makausap si Gilbert. Sige, I’ll go ahead na.

Bea: Teka Ge, parang kailangan mo ng kausap eh, halika muna sa loob baka makatulong ako.

Kahit medyo nahihiya si Gerald kay Bea, pumasok na rin eto sa loob ng apartment at umupo sa sofa sa living room.

Bea: Ge you want anything, Juice, Softdrinks or Coffee?

Gerald: I just need someone to talk to.

Bea: What is the problem, Ge? In all the years na kaibigan ka ng pinsan ko I’ve never seen you like that. Ilan years na rin tayo magkakabarkada I never thought na magkakaganyan ka. Ano tinamaan ka noh? Nakahanap ka na ng katapat?

Gerald: I guess so….. Ito na ata karma ko sa lahat ng ginawa ko sa mga babae eh.

Bea: Who is the special girl? She is lucky you know. At pabulong na sinabi sa sarili na sana ako na lang siya.

Gerald: What is it Bea? I heard you said something.

Bea: No wala sabi ko baka you want to share more about her? Para gumaan loob mo.

Gerald: I rather keep her (sabay tapik sa chest niya pertaining to his heart), here dito na lang siya ayaw ko na ikuwento pa kasi I want her to stay special and unscathed.

Bea: Kahit nasasaktan ka?

Gerald: Its my first time to feel this, if this is my punishment for all the wrong ways I did before then let it be.

Bea: You really do love her don’t you?

Gerald: Yes and I think she'll be here for All of My Life but I have to let go and move on. But it does not mean I will stop loving her.

Bea just smiled to Ge.

Gerald: I’ll go ahead Bea, thanks for lending an ear.

Bea: No problem Ge if you still need someone to talk to always remember that I am here.

Gerald smiled to Bea and said his goodbye while walking towards the door of Gilbert’s condo. Gerald somewhat found the calm after saying those words to Bea and drove himself towards home.

Bea’s POV:

After Ge left the condo Bea was somewhat amaze of the man he saw that night. She was friends with Ge for years now and she is loving him from afar since then. Yes she love Gerald Anderson but he never looks her way. She known from the start that a Gerald Anderson will never look at relationships and love seriously but if you will look deeper you will see the good man hiding behind the playboy exterior. Now, that she found out he can love like that makes her feel vulnerable, hurt and jealous. “Sana ako na lang siya” sabi nito sa sarili. Hindi niya na malayan na dumating na ang pinsan.