2: Mr. and Mrs. Viceral

"Seriously, Karylle? What the fuck are you wearing?"

Yan ang unang tanong ni Vice kay Karylle once they saw each other. Their flight is at 2 AM pero Agent KK wanted them at the airport at 12 AM. Obviously, nauna si Vice, he waited for Karylle at their gate. His usual gelled hair is messy and a little bit wet from the shower he took before leaving, his hair is just messily laying on top of his forehead, he's wearing a black tshirt and grey sweatpants with black converse.

To keep himself busy while he waits for his fake wife, nag-laro sya ng flappy bird pero once he heard the sounds of Karylle's foot steps, napatingin agad sya and laughed at how Karylle looked liked.

"What?" Karylle asked.

"Agent K17, You're going to the airport, not to sleep." Vice commented. Karylle rolled her eyes in response.

Naka-black spaghetti strap si Karylle then bright pink pajamas with penguins on them then she's wearing ugg boots. She's not wearing makeup and her usual well kept curly hair is in a bun. Even though she looks like she just woke up, ang ganda ganda parin nya.

"So what? I'm not gonna try to look pretty for the airport." Karylle sat beside Vice, infront of their gate.

"Even if you try, you won't look pretty." Vice smiled at K and K slapped him across the face lightly.

"Ouch, Karylle. How unprofessional." Vice sarcastically faked hurt and Karylle moved a seat away.

"Honey! Don't do that, it's our honeymoon!" Vice said out loud on purpose so nag-tinginan lahat ng mga tao especially old people.

"What do you think you're doing?" Karylle whispered.

"Practicing!"

Umupo si Vice sa tabi ni Karylle and he put an arm around her loosely.

"Ikaw naman.. lagi ka nalang nag-tatampo. Alam mo naman na ikaw lang mahal ko.." Vice's tone is teasing and he's enjoying every reaction of disgust he gets from Karylle. He rested his forehead on the side of her head, trinitry ni Karylle mag-move away pero Vice's arm around her is starting to tighten.

"Ang cute nyo naman, iho." An old man who's probably in his late 60s commented.

"Thank you po." Vice gave the fakest smile then turned towards Karylle again to give her a teasing smirk.

"See, Karylle? My acting is perfect pero you better work on yours." Vice took his arm off Karylle.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Vice was almost shocked when Karylle grabbed his chin with one hand then his cheek with the other hand and faced him towards her, leaving little space between their faces.

"Oh baby, it's okay. I forgive you for sleeping with my bestfriend on our wedding night!!" Malakas na sabi ni Karylle and all the people's reaction was priceless, lahat sila tumingin kay Vice with disapproval and disgust. Vice's eyes widened and he tried to pull away his face pero masyado mahigpit ang hawak ni Karylle.

"Love you honeybunch." Vice said sarcastically with his teeth clenched, hatred in his voice.

"Love you sweetiepie." K replied then threw his head back, almost causing Vice to fall. Obvious sa mukha ni Vice na na-aasar na ito. He stood up and left without saying anything, probably to smoke or get food or just to get away from Karylle.

.

..

...

....