CHAPTER 4

Tyler POV

My dad came in and motioned for my brother to leave.

''Happy birthday, I got you something,'' he said with a m smile.

He handed out a purple box that wasn't to big or to small. I opened it and I see the beauty a purple gun. I'm not a huge fan of guns but I do know how to shoot one, I had to if I was born into this family. I learned at the age of seven. To the right of the gun was a permit to have a consealed weapon, one to have a visible weapon, and one to kill if needed.

''Thank you,'' I said with I smile.

He handed me a rosery and said, '' Here to protect you.''

'' Night,'' I say giving him peck on the cheek.

~**&**~

I woke up, brushed my teeth, did my hair. I slipped into my favorite jeans, I put a turquoise tank to top on and my white converse. I'm not going to school today. My brother is taking me to my dad's bestfriend's shop.

I walk downstairs to see,my brother grinning at me, ''how's it feel to be 18 and an adult,'' he says.

''Not bad,''i say grinning back.

''Are you ready for today,'' he asked excited.

''I don't want to do it,'' frowning.

''I know but you have to, now go eat so we can go,'' he shooed me of.

''Okay,'' I walk into the kitchen frowning.

~**&**~

I made me some bacon and eggs since everybody was either at school or at work. I devoured it and drank some juice, washed my plate and got my purse.

''Okay let's go,'' I said puting a hair tie around my wrist.

~**&**~

So after we drove out to the so called ghetto, I remember living here hearing gun shots every night knowing that some soul just left a body and the lucky ones where scared for life.  We just pasted where we used to live. It's probably a meth lab now or just a hide out from the cops. Nobody ever would like to live in this neighborhood. It's so ratchet. This is populated by mostly Mexicans. I hated living here. I hated going to school here. I mean I never got bullied but I also never got asked out. I never had good friends, I mean as good as they get here.

  We pulled up into the shop. Oh, it's a tattoo shop. Yup, i am getting a tattoo. I know what it's going to say. I just don't know where to put it. It has to be able to be visible, but also able to hide it. I was thinking about my ankle, but that's to low. I was also thinking about my wrist, but it's going to be to big. So I finally decided it would go on my hip. This is my first but my dad said if I get this one I could get another one. I know what the other one is going to say 'Keep Calm Stay Strong & Carry On'. I know, I know but that has got me through alot. It's going to be in cursive. I think it'll look cute, it's going to be on my right shoulder.

~**&**~

  So I just got my two tattoo's done it was painful well not that much but you know it still hurt. Right now they look like tomatoes, red like fire. My brother is messing with it, he keeps touching them and asking me if it hurts.

When we got out of there it was 1:05. My jeans were unbuttoned so they wont touch my new tattoo. Oh, the one on my hip says 'K.M.C. Legacy' in a very artistic way. He asked me if I wanted to go eat some chinese. And me being that fatass I am said yes. I'm not actually fat I have a great digestive system. I like my body I have a great butt and my chest is a C-cup. Im a size five, I have great leg muscle my fathdr makes me workout. He says it's in case something happens i'll be prepared.