The next day

I woke up with the sun shining through the window. John is still asleep looking flawless as ever.

I got up pick an outfit for today and went into the shower for twenty minutes and just thinking about the amazing dream I had last night.

After my shower I went back to the bedroom with my outfit on and my hair wet a little to see if John is awake yet.

He's still sleeping beautifully. Wait a minute he's awaking up now.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said to him.

"Paul is that you?" He ask in a tired voice.

"Yes it's me"

"Oh good morning to you too" he smiled as he put on his glasses and got up. He look at with a confused look.

"Did you took a shower this morning?"

"Yes"

"Oh I notice your wet hair, I'm going to take mine now" he said as he went to his closet to get some clothes to wear for today.

Then John went into the bathroom and took his shower for me I'm just waiting for him I was going to ask if he wanted to go for a walk with me at the Central Park since it's a nice day out this morning.

When he's was done taking his shower I ask him and he said yes and he would love too but first we ate some breakfast.

Finally we went to the park everything was lovely.

"Lovely day is it" I said as we walk around at the park admiring the nature with some people there.

"Yes but not as lovely as you" John said as he smiled. I look around after he said to make sure no one heard him. Good no one did so we stayed at the park all morning.

That was a nice morning at the park. We went back to the apartment and stared through the window.

"Paul" John said as I look up at him.

"I love you and I hope nothing bad happens to us".

"I love you too Johnny don't worry nothing bad is going to happened we will be together forever" I said as I kissed him and he kiss back.

I love him so much my beautiful John Lennon. Nothing can separate us if something did like for example if one of us die we would see each other again in heaven someday and our legacy as the Beatles will live on forever.