The dream

When I had fall asleep I see something now. I was bright and it was during the day time. There were no people it look peaceful.

Where I am is beautiful outdoors of nature. Did I died and went to heaven? or am I dreaming I'm in heaven? Well what the heck it's just a dream.

At the corner of my eye I saw a pond with a fountain in it a nice looking white gazebo with a person in it sitting on a bench.

I took a closer look at person look to me it's a female because was wearing a white bare shoulder sundress with long wavy hair and circle shape glasses similar to John's but her hair is a little bit longer than his. To be honest so looks beautiful like him and she even looks like him if John had a twin sister but he doesn't.

Wait a second...is that...John as a...female. I think it is him or should say her.

I walk over there and she look at me and said

"Paul is that you?" she ask in a very beautiful voice. "It's me Johnnie, Johnnie Lennon".

"Johnnie" I thought perfect female name for him.

"Yes it's me Johnnie" I replied back.

Then she got up and went over to me and kiss me. I kissed back her lips taste sweet.

"I love you very much Paulie"

"I love you too my little beauty"

"Do you want to walk with me?" She ask.

"Sure I love too" I replied.

Glad she ask because I would like to walk in this nature beauty since this is only a dream.

We were walking while holding hands and admiring the surrounding of nature like birds, flowers, and trees.

After that we were laying down on a white picnic blanket and just relaxing.

I feel like making love with her.