Technical difficulties..

(Aaron's POV) 

"AAAHHH!!!" The door quickly opened and then shut. Kim came back inside panting.

Garroth: Did you find anything Kim?

Kim: No! I heard spooky noises outside.

Me: Looks like we have to try to find the Fuse Box inside then. How about we spilt into teams, and search in different areas in the house.

Lucinda: Sounds good.

Kim: I don't know guys... This seems like the set of a horror movie where someone could pop out and kill us!

Kim was almost hiding being garroth, she was very freaked out.

Garroth: Oh please Kim, that won't happen. *he turns to Aaron* Me and Kim will search around in this side of the house.

Me: Alright. Me and Lucinda will search over here.

We split up into groups and looked around the first floor.
.
.
After looking around for a while, I started to get worried.

What if we can't do anything here? I won't be able to take Y/n to starlight... I'm doing this for her...

Kim: Oh, Hey Aaron, Garroth!

Aaron: What is it? Did you find something?

Me, Garroth and Lucinda ran over to Kim.

Kim: Yes, but it's not the fuse box. I found two letters that I guess you guys dropped outside, but they're from your parents.

Kim handed Garroth and I the letters. Garroth read his aloud first.

Garroth: Dear Garroth, Before reading this, You know that the Lycan's and Ro'meaves have been in competition for years. Rip up Aaron's note.

He turned to me.

Garroth: Aaron, can I rip up your note?

Me: No!

I read my note aloud.

Me: Aaron, thank you for accepting to clean up the house a bit, but there isn't any signal or internet up there so.. Yea. We didn't tell you earlier because we thought you wouldn't go. So! I'm going to be sending these letters to help you. First, since the house hasn't been tampered with in years, there's probably no power. There might be a fuse box around somewhere so try the garage. That's it! Come on let's go to the garage!

I dashed to the garage with everyone following behind. When we got in the garage I saw the Fuse Box on the far wall. I flipped the switch and there were sounds in the walls of machinery and then suddenly the lights came on.

Kim: Oh thank Irene..

Garroth: Finally!

Lucinda: Alright, Let's get cleaning!

Kim and Garroth followed Lucinda out of the door back inside the house. I was about to follow behind them but then saw something shiny out of the corner of my eye.

Hm?

I picked up the shiny object that was on the floor and examined it.

It was an emerald.

I didn't see much to do with it at the moment but I felt attracted to it somehow.

I'm keeping this.

[End]

A/n: THERE YOU GO! So I know it's short. Very short. But I figured I'd just post this and let the story flow for me from there. So. Nothing much happens but. Trust me it'll get more intense later, I hope this made you somewhat happy.

Enjoy!
-Clarity_sama