Y/n's regret and sorrow... (Aaron x Reader)

(A/n. I rewatched Emerald Secret, Ep. 16, Always. And I got inspired to write a little one shot real quick between Aaron and reader. Play the music if you want. Don't worry it's not eternity 😂 )

(Aaron's POV)

It's been a whole year since the whole incident at the lodge. We left from starlight and went back home. We're not as shaken up as we were about it but, it's still a sensitive topic. Everything has actually settled down... I'm glad it had but...  Y/n.

Hasn't.

Been good lately.

I think the memories a floating back to her slowly. Whenever I ask her if she wants to talk, she just either doesn't say anything or she just slowly shakes her head no.

Today, Y/n wanted to stay home by herself for the day, so I went to go hang out with Aph today. After our day, she went back to her place and I went back to mine.

When I opened the door, she was in shambles. She was sitting at the kitchen counter. Her back was turned to me but, she was crying. And this wasn't soft crying. It was

Pain.

You could tell she was hurt.

Me: Y-Y/n?...

I slowly approached her. I placed my hand on her shoulder, seeing what was in her hand. My eyes widened.

She...

She was cutting herself...

She had one of the smaller kitchen knives in her right hand as to, on her left arm there were three fresh cuts. Blood dripped from them and softly landed on the table. In her hand was a picture on her phone that me and her took together back in starlight.

Her hand was clenching both the phone and the knife.

Me: Y/n... W-what are you doing?..

I was terrified but furious for her actions. Tears welled in my widened eyes.

You: .....

Me: ANSWER ME.

You could hear the anger and sadness in my voice.

You: *sniff* I.... Put you... In SO MUCH PAIN... I... *sob* I...

.....

You: I ALMOST KILLED THE MAN I LOVE! I HURT YOU SO BAD! I GAVE YOU SCARS THAT ARE STILL THERE TO THIS DAY! NO MATTER WHAT I DO OR HOW MANY TIMES I THINK I'M DREAMING, THEY WON'T GO AWAY!  I WAS FULLY AWARE OF WHAT I WAS DOING BUT I COULDN'T STOP! SOMETHING IN MY HEAD WOULDN'T LET ME STOP! I TOLD MYSELF TO STOP BUT I KEPT GOING! I WAS BLINDED TO MY OWN THOUGHTS AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!  .........

She....

She was feeling Regret... And sorrow..

She set her phone on the counter and turned around in the chair to face me. She was staring down at her arm as she slowly placed the slightly bloody blade back against her skin, about to make a new cut.