Storms

"All the storms will soon be over, when we anchor in the armour. We are on the ocean sailing to a home beyond the sky"
This song is truly one to bless a person's soul.

On this journey called life. There will always be storms. It could be a physical or spiritual storm.

A storm destroys every single thing that is in its path. It never leaves room to allow anything to be saved.

A physical storm floods, blows wind terribly, rain falls heavily covering everything in its path. When it is finished the entire place is left looking like a wreck.

This is the same way in our spiritual life's. Storms come and they destroy and disrupt our lives leaving us unstable, discourage, having no sense of direction, feeling like a failure and all the other negative things a person can feel.

But guess what during the storms there's some one that cares, there is some one that is watching over you, there is some one that is leading you although you can't seem to see where you are going. His name is Jesus.
He is still in control.

It's for you to give him the storms when they appear. Stop trying to fight the storms by yourself. Stop thinking that you alone can make it because there is no "I" in team. You will need help!

And there is help in Jesus, always.

God bless you all!
Shanty signing out.....