Question 1

Are you a prisoner of Hope?

What is hope?
A feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen.

Do you remember the story of Paul and Silas when they were locked up in prison... (Acts 16 vs 25).
They never lost hope while they were actually in a physical prison.
They lived their life according to God's will. They were locked up yet wasn't discouraged. They were kept in one place yet they were singing hyms and praying to God.

How many of you are locked up in situations, bound by circumstances yet had hope.
Being locked up gives a mentality of giving up, feeling like there's no way out.
But have we ever consider that we could be locked up yet it could mean its time to have personal time with God (we move around so much and are busy with our daily lives that we forget about the time we should give to God).
We are locked up but it could also mean a time to rest, a time to gain added strength, a time of renewal. We need to start changing up our mind set when we a cornered. We need to start seeing that there is atleast one positive in each trail.

We keep fighting day and night, being pressed down by overwhelming weights but do you know that it builds our strenght.
There's always a reason why we go through things for a period of time. We might not see the reasons why at this appointed time but when we reach the end of the tunnel we always see the clear view and the struggling harsh path we had to go through simply just vanish because it can't be compared to the reward.

Today there is a very unique question.
Are you a prisoner of hope?
You have this feeling of expection who wouldn't want to be a prisoner of it...
Comes what may there is a feeling that leaves no room for doubt.
Something is coming towards you that will make you smile, that will make all the tests worth it, that will give you the biggest relief of your life?
Don't you want it
So why are you doubting yourself?
Why are you doubting that you aren't stronger than before?
Why are you doubting that you are already the victor?
Why is there room for doubt?
Hope!
Hope for the best!
Hope for strength!
Hope for love!
Hope for peace!
Hope for financial aid!
Hope for healing from any type of sickness!
Hope for that eternal home and rest!
Let hope capture you in your walking, in your talking, in everything you do.
Let hope sorround you like a blanket.
Your hope is in king Jesus and no where else.
Haven't you proven that already?
You've hoped in people already and weren't you disappointed?
Have you ever hope in God and was let down?
That answer would be NO right?
He's a God who never fails
He may not come when you want him but when he show up wasn't it right on time? Wasn't that hope in him fulfilled? Didn't it pass your expectations?
Exceeds what you thought?
My God he gives you Hope!
Start placing your hope in Jesus as long as he gives you breath because at the end of it all you will be satisfied.

Peace be unto you all!!!!
God bless you!!!
Shanty signing out!!