The End.....Or A New Begining?

Nates POV 

I couldnt explain the fear that came to me when I saw her body crash to the floor. I felt like I had been stabbed in the chest and my heart was empty. This morning I knew I saw a arrow hole in her neck, even if it did vanish out of thin air. And at lunch the way she scoffed down that food made me wary of her well being. She was extreamly pale and was wobbling when she walked a lot. Even sitting by her side at the moment I cant let go of her hand in fear of losing her. She had been out for half an hour but the school nurse didnt know what it was so it was a waiting game.

I could hear her pulse slow and barely steady making mine pound harder.Having a quick adavantage I made a decision I had been thinking about every since we had enter the nurses room. I reached out and brushed a piece of hair from her neck. I let out a ferral growl realising my eyes had never played a trick on me. This type of arrow hole was pright purple and only one type of arrow could cause this. The thougt alone of my mate being shot by something like this made my wolf howl in pain.

The question is................... Who did this?

Who would dare to hurt such a young amazingly beautiful creature like her? I had only heard rumors of the arrow but have heard that it makes poisen run through your veins and is the worst form of torture. As the thoughts of her pain spun round my head making my eyes want to water I suddenly felt her hand twitch. 

My eyes snapped to her face were her beautiful eyes were starting to flutter. I felt my heart race more and more as her blue eyes sparkled more with ease. I let a smile appear as she didnt remove my hand from hers but instead stare at it for a moment not understanding. That all changed moments later when she finally became aware of her surroundings. She sat up straight on the bed letting my hand and heart drop. Her eyes showed fear and pain that I wanted to desperatly get rid of. 

"Its okay, love, your safe, your alright" I tried to sooth her as her eyes looked deep into mine with a little less fear although I could see her hands shaking. She pulled her knees to her chest easily and rested her chin there looking more adorable then ever. I wasnt even caring that I had used the word adorable for a girl which I had never done before. But this wasnt any other girl. This was my girl.

She swollowed deeply as the school nurse walking in with a friendly smile. "Hi, sweetie. Im nurse Francis, how are you feeling?" Francis didnt get to close sensing her panicked state. My mate took in her appearence for a minute before answering. "Okay" Even though it was a mumble, it was still hearable for us wolfs which luckily Francis was.

She nodded sympatheticly. "Well, from you passing out and seeming so pale I am asuming it is lack of nutrition. What is your diet like?" She seemed careful to ask and my mate put her head down trying to seem invisable. I heard her take a deep breath before lifting her head and seemed more guarded then ever except with watery eyes. 

"I used to have a problem with anorexia and it has been causing me hassle lately." As soon as the words left her mouth I knew she was lying. Her heart was beating way to fast and her eyes wouldnt meet any gaze. I felt my eyes darken at her lie. The way she stuffed down the food earlier I knew she must of been starving and didnt seem to regret any bite she took. The real thing that made me angry was why she wasnt eating if it wasnt by choice. Francis took one look at me showing that she didnt believe her either but knew not to push it. 

"Well I suggest you start going on a healthier diet getting all the nutrients you need and I will be keeping a eye on you" She sounded firm but gentle making my mate nod her head. "Well, your lessons have already ended so I suggest you go home and get some rest after having some lunch" She smiled comfortly and left the room. It was silent for a couple of minutes before her angel voice flew the air. "Why are you here?" She looked at me confused but smiling a little which I returned, moving a little closer. "I needed to know you were okay." She droped her arms from her knees and crossed them, making her head go down and hair fall in its place.