CHAPTER 7. THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL.

DEDICATED TO  ItsDeeeee FOR READING AND VOTING MY STORY. THANK YOU. IF YOU READ THIS, GO FAN HER.

Drew took me back into the party where everybody stared at me and immediately started gossiping. I really hated being the centre of attention, especially for fighting with that skank, I felt like I was as bad as her. I mean, I kissed him back; he was drunk so that’s kind of an excuse but me? I was totally out of order.

I hit Lily-Rose for calling me a whore, but maybe I was being a whore, as much as I hated her I should never have kissed him back. 

Chase can mess with my mind even when he is paraletic DRUNK that is so unfair.

I made a stupid decision then. “Drew, get me a drink!” I shouted over the music with a fake smile.

“Anything for you Rocky” he teased. Rocky Balboa jokes? I really hope everybody forgets about this soon.

A couple of drinks later and I was dancing the night away with Drew, Abi and... Jordan! I could so tell he was into her, it made me happy that everything was working out for her. 

...Drew’s POV...

“You’re so gorgeous Drew, did you send me flowers?” Hope slurred with a huge idiotic grin across her beautiful face.

“No more drink for you” I laughed

“Aww now that’s not fair” she played sad “and you never answered my question”

“You’re a bad actress, and no I didn’t, sorry” I wish I had sent those damn flowers, but of course somebody got there first and I wasn’t about to lie to Hope.

“Oh man, I thought you sent them but I suppose...” she started to speak but something cut her off, next thing I was covered in vomit.

“Nice going Hope” I couldn’t help but be pissed off, I carried her out of the house and to my car, she fell asleep with her head against the window and she somehow still managed to look amazing even with sick on her face. 

...Hope’s POV...

I woke up in my bed but with absolutely no recollection of how I got there, I got up and braved the mirror and could not believe my eyes, I looked so wrecked. The huge bags under my eyes were soooo not attractive and whoever plonked me on my bed last night left me exactly as I was which I suppose is better than them getting me naked or something. But my make-up was now smeared all over my face and the one thing I wanted most in the whole world was a shower. I guessed I could take my time, there was no way I could face school and I guessed everyone who was at Jordan’s last night would be taking the day off so I wouldn’t be the only one.

I turned on the shower and was relieved to feel the hot water washing away the night before, until I felt my arm stinging, I looked down to see 3 deep gashes in my skin and remembered the brief but brutal fight with Lily-Rose. I suddenly felt really bad, if my arm is hurting then what about her jaw?

Once I was all dried off I threw on my comfiest clothes, and headed downstairs on the hunt for pain killers, as soon as I set eyes on Chase I knew he was in the same situation as I was... Majorly hung over.

“Well you look as bad as I feel” he sneered

“Oh, don’t even talk to me chase” I snapped at him, I was so pissed off that he kissed me

He started laughing at me and it didn’t feel good “I started to sober up just as you got going, you were stumbling around all over, what an embarrassment” 

I stormed off, I was not about to deal with his shit whilst sporting this hangover, all that yelling would not be good for my head.

After two paracetemols, 4 glasses of water and an hour of hell my hangover finally wore off. Just as I was sat eating a sandwich at the island in the kitchen my phone rang, as soon as Josh’s name came up on caller ID I realised what day it was.