CHAPTER 2. MEET CHASE.

The picture on the right is of Chase, there's a lot of other amazing pictures of chris zyIka but i thought that one was funny:p on with the story...

I jumped up in fright... and just stood there in shock whilst this hot guy was looking me up and down. I really can't stress enough how rude and arrogant this guy was being.

"And you are?" I said, annoyed.

"I’m Dave’s son." he said smirking "And I’m guessing you’re this girl that him and Ally have been talking about."

"Hope" I snapped at him. He should know the name of the girl who's about to move into his house, pig.

"Well I was just kidding about the room but try not to get in my way" he said nastily. 

He saw my shocked expression and went back to being a total pervert, "My rooms opposite yours, I’ll see you tonight?" he said with a huge smirk across his face, then he finally exited.

I'd rather eat my own foot than go anywhere near that asshole's room.

Eurgh. Why are all the idiots so attractive?

I laid face down on my bed and screamed into my mattress! I started worrying, I'd finally found one huge problem in this big beautiful house. I should of known it was too good to be true.

Lying on the bed made me suddenly realise how tired I actually was, I mean I was travelling down here for hours... I soon drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

I heard the annoying noise of an alarm and wondered why it was set. I turned to face it and saw it was 5.15pm, huh?

I saw a note next to it :

“Dinner is at 6, just making sure you weren’t late, you seem like a bit of a dumb ass.

Chase.”

So his name is Chase. Well whatever, he is an absolute jerk, why does he think he can be so rude, what have I done?

I reluctantly stepped out of bed and absent mindedly walked into the wardrobe, then realised none of my stuff had been unpacked. I rummaged through my suitcase and picked out some nice lingerie and a white summer dress and took them into the bathroom.

Taking a shower felt so good after all the travelling and that unexpected nap. I dried off, slipped on my dress and quickly dried my hair.

Since I had time I put on some blusher, lip gloss and mascara. I quickly slipped on my sandal wedges and ran down the stairs. Just as I reached the bottom I realised I had no idea where the dining room was...

I walked along the halls checking inside all the doors until I heard laughter from behind me 

"Well look at that. You're proving that you really are a dumb ass" said Chase mockingly.

I glared at chase. I hated that he made me feel like an idiot.

"Let me escort you" he said trying to link me.

I pushed him off me, "You walk. I follow"

His eyes widened.. "Fine." he said, sounding pissed off.

I laughed to myself, ha-ha this boy isn't used to girls who reject him. We entered the dining room and once I smelt the food I realised how hungry I was.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“The dinner was gorgeous!” I said, thanking Dave and Ally. They both smiled and said they were glad I enjoyed.