Chapter Six

Happy Reading:)

------------------------------------------------------

Cole's POV

"Hello?" I said picking up my ringing phone.

"Are you okay, where are you?" Ryan said frantically sounding like a girl which made me smile.

"Yea, what's going on?" I stated.

"The police they've come to the house saying a girl was kidnapped and the person the neighbour saw looked like you," He replied.

"What did you say to them?" I said shakily.

"I truthfully said I don't know where you are, what have you done this time?" He sighed.

"Nothing Rye Rye, I'll call you later," I groaned.

"Do not hang up on me Cole Ricardo Jepson-" He warned still sounding like a girl but I hung up on him.

"Was that your girlfriend?" Charlotte asked me whilst eating her food.

"Nah, my boyfriend," I stated.

"Wait your gay?" She asked choking on her food.

"Don't choke, haven't you met anyone gay before?" I chuckled.

"Not really, but your so... your so.... not gay," She said still in shock.

"Sorry Baby I know you have a thing for me but I don't roll that way," I chuckled.

"So what's your boyfriend like?" She questioned.

"Stupid, a flirt and the only word to describe him is Ryan. He also works with me," I state.

"What job do you do?" She asked.

"I'm a journalist. If I can get some stories whilst being on the road I can send them in and get the money straight to my account. So we shouldn't have any money problems," I smiled.

"I thought journalist's were supposed to be nosy and horrid," She stated.

"Nah, my boss's assistance is like that but no, I'm a normal guy, with a normal job and with a normal boyfriend," I said hiding my laugh.

"But why would you give that all up for saving me?" She whispered.

"It- It doesn't matter," I stated not wanting to talk about it.

"What about family, your parents, siblings?" She questioned.

"Just leave it," I shouted and she shuddered away.

"Charli I'm sorry, I don't mean to get angry with you but it's just a soft spot, let's just get going," I said softly.

"But you haven't eaten or drunk what you bought yet," She said quietly.

"We need to get going, the police have been called about your kidnap and for some reason they decided to take action straight away. A neighbour saw me but didn't know who I was so the police presumed it was me, seen as I havn't been the best person in society," I stated.

"What did you do?" She asked softly.

"Oh it doesn't matter, mysteriousness is my middle name," I chuckled starting to drive.

"Okay, so are we going to go now?" She asked.

"Yeah we are, we'll stop off somewhere to get you some clothes, if we can't get somewhere you'll just have to wear mine," I chuckled.

"I'd rather not, but it smells nice," She said smelling the jumper of mine that she had on.

"I saved one weird girl," I muttered to myself as I started up the car.

"I don't get out often," She smiled.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged. We began to drive, and I had no idea where we were going. I'd never left our town before, and I never thought I'd need to learn where the states were. I can name them and probably tell a few things about some but that's about it.

I was brought up in England and moved over here with my family when I was twelve and I never had to learn everything. To be honest I don't even know what state we're in at the moment, I know that's sad that an eighteen year old doesn't know where he lives.

"So where are we going to go?" She asked me.

"Don't laugh but I don't know where anything is in America, I'm english," I sighed.

"You don't have the accent," She pointed out.

"I've lived here for six years, but I never learnt anything, I'm a highschool drop out and I'm emancipated," I chuckled.

"Well we can go wherever as long as we get out of the clutches of my father," She smiled softly.

"Don't worry Charli, you'll never have to go back if I have anything to say about it," I said quietly leaning across and holding her hand in reassurance.

-----------------------------------

Please

Comment

Like

Vote

Fan

Cheers

xx