One Shot because I am Bored :)

AJ's P.O.V

"SOPHIE! ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO THE BEACH BABE?!" I shouted to my best friend.

"YES! ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO THE BEACH AJ!?" she shouted back. I laughed.

"YEAH BUDDY!" We currently had my campervan racing down (at the speed limit) the road towards to beach. I had been waiting for this for so long. It was meant to be me, Soph and a bunch of guys from school, but it turned out that they had to bail due to a football match. We still went, why not have fun anyway? I smiled as we were singing loudly to One Direction.

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!" we belted out.

We got to the beach and found a nice spot. We put our bags and towels out and stuff. I went back to the van for my board and ran towards to the sea with my (mens) swimming shorts on and my bikini top on, Sophers was just lying on the beach bringing in the rays. I laughed at her. She was such a girl sometimes. I smiled to myself.

I caught a couple of waves before heading back. There was a couple of guys staring at us but I couldn't see clearly if they were sexy or not. I lay down on my towel when I put my board back in the van and closed my eyes for a little while thinking nothing of it.

Niall's P.O.V

We were currently at the beach for the break from our shows before we had to go on tour again. We had had a BBQ and Louis had gone surfing. We just had a great time!

"Hey, look over there" Harry had pointed out two girls, they were pretty hot. One was running back to the other with a board while the other one was on a towel just sunbathing. The one with the longer hair (the sunbathing one) got up after reading a message and ran to the van leaving the short haired one.

"Can I go bury her please?" Zayn said. Everyone encouraged it.

"Wait! No don't do it man, you don't even know her!"

"Even better." there was twinkle in his eye as he grabbed the spade and ran toward her. He has a sinister mind that one.

It took about half an hour to cover her. We all just looked over her and admired Zayn's work.

"Good job buddy" Lou said, patting him on the back. The next thing we knew, the girl that had gone off before had come back.

"OI! GET AWAY FROM HER!" she shouted at us.

"Sorry! It was all him!" I pointted at Zayn and he threw the spade to Louis claiming it was him. She just snatched the spade away from him and threw it to the ground.

"I don't care who it was! Why would you do something like that?! You don;t even know her!" she hissed at us.

"Sophie? What the hell is going on? I can't move." she looked at all of us and her eyes popped out of her head. "Hey there... I'm erm, AJ. And you're One Direction...." she trailed off. Sophie looked at us again and her mouth dropped open at the realisation. "Just a quick question..." 

"Yes beautiful?" Zayn knealt down next to her.

"Why am I covered in sand?" she raised her eyebrow slightly.

"Well, I kinda covered you in it for a joke?" she started laughing.

"Awesome, that is pretty funny actually, at least I didn't have to put sun screen on!" We all laughed at that. "Do you mind helping me out of here?" no one made a move to help, not even this Sophie. I sighed.

"Here," I started pushing the sand from her body and eventually got her out.

"Cheers." she said dusting herself off.

"Want to come chill with us then?" I asked nervously. She was gorgeous. Short choppy brown hair, looked kinda like Louis' in a bit more a female way, she had a slim figure but lovely curves, eyes as blue as the ocean just behind us and a smile that lit the world up.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome! Can we light a bonfire? It's getting a little chilly." she said.

"That sounds great!" I took her hand in mine and we went to get some fire wood and stuff.

Once the fire was burning we were all sat around. Sophie was talking with Zayn and Harry while AJ was talking to me, Liam and Lou.

"So, do you come here often?" Lou asked her.

"Nah, but we finished school not long ago so we wanted to celebrate, a bunch of the lads from the team were meant to come but couldn't make it."

We carried on talking for hours until about 12.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked her. She nodded and I took her hand in mine once again leaving the rest to their own business. We walked and talking for about another hour. We stopped at a rock and sat down watching the water infront of us.

"The moon is so big tonight" she commented.

"Yes, it is."

"You see that there?" she asked me pointing at a star. I nodded."That's the North star." she kept pointing others out and it was fascinating how she knew all the constellations and stuff.

"I like you" I heard after a while.

"Huh?"

"I said I uhm, Like you" she looked down.

"I like you too AJ." I smiled at her and pulled him chin up so she looked me in the eyes. I pressed my lips lightly against her. "I would love to see you again you know" I said.

"I would love that too" she smiled and we kissed again. Tonight was perfect.

**********************************************************************************************************

I know it's a wghole lotta crap, but i'm tired, my hands are cold and I need to pee...

But this is what happens when I'm bored :)

Signing out.