Louis and Cassie

Cassie's P.O.V

I have always been close to my brother Liam, and I hadn't seen him for so long because of the X Factor, so when he asked me to come visit him for Summer holidays before I went to college, I was over the moon! I had never met any of his band mates, but I knew them by reputation and the one who always caught my eye had to be Louis. He was mental. Like seriously insane (Liam's words not mine).

I packed my bags, grabbed my train tickets, kissed mum goodbye and told her I would text her while I was on the train and that I would ring her when I get there, because that was going to happen. I am amazed that I even remember to tie my shoelaces before going running sometimes. Anyway, totally off track. I got my train to London and was meant to be meeting Liam at Euston Station. 

A good few hours later...

I got off the train with my luggage in one hand and Karen in the other (Karen was my bear, I wouldn't go anywhere without her. I made Liam go back to the house once when we went on holiday, we were on our way to the airport and we nearly missed the plane... Oops?). I looked around for Liam and frowned slightly when I couldn't actually see him. I text him telling him I was here but I got no reply and still no sign of him. I sat waiting for him for about half an hour when someone grabbed my suit case and someone else grabbed my wrist.

"HEY!" I shouted, hoping they would get the drift. I looked up and seen a small blonde person dragging me towards the exit and towards a black car. WHAT THE... And where in frack is my case?!

"Would you let me go?!" I struggled against him but he just picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. For someone so small they could easily lift me!

"HELP HELP!" I shouted, but no one came to my aid. What is wrong with these god damn people?! I was thrown into the back of the black car and I fell onto someone. I heard the boot close and someone else get into the car. I scrambled to get up before falling yet again on another person. This time I looked up to see it was none other than my idiotic brother Liam.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY GOING ON HERE?! YOU LEAVE ME STRANDED AT THE STATION WITH NO IDEA WHERE I AM THEN GET SOME BLONDE KID TO KIDNAP ME, YOU STEAL MY CASE AND THROW ME INTO A BLACK CAR! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SCARY THAT IS YOU STUPID MORONIC IDIOTIC IMBECILE!!!!!" I let absolute murder on him.

"Hey Cass" he smiled once I had everything out.I mumbled and sat as far away as possible from him. I sat down on the floor (I had only noticed a couple of seconds ago that it was infact a limo. I had to admit it was pretty cool) and crossed my arms and legs. I am not talking to him until at least an hour or two.

"Come on Cass, you can't stay mad at me forever! Word had got out that I was coming to pick you up and fans were like on their way and so were papparazzi! That's why I was so late too! Come one... Look what I got you!" I looked up to see that he was holding up a bracelet. It was absolutely beautiful. It looked like it had no real value to it apart from that I knew he had made it himself, just like the bracelet I had made him for the X-Factor auditions. No Cass, you aren't going to give in. He smiled at me more... Welll... NO. You will-- But it's so pretty and he would have put effort into it.... Urg!

"Oh Liam... It's beautiful..." I smiled, got up and gave him a hug and kiss. "Thank you." I sat next to him and I had neglected that there was other people in the Limo too... Oops?

"Hi guys" I chirped up. I waved and they just waved back. The blonde one who had kidnapped me looked like he was about to cry. "What's up blondy? And what is your name?" I asked.

"Niall, I'm sorry for doing that to you, but Liam told me to grab you while he grabbed your case." he smiled sheepishly up at me. Awh bless.

"It's okay, sorry I had a go at Liam before and kinda you too I suppose. I was just scared" I offered him a smile and he just took it. Awhh. Such a cutie. I looked around again and saw a boy with curls that I assumed to be Harry, a very attractive boy with black hair and a lot of product... Zayn. And finally I laid eyes on the one who I had wanted to meet for so long. Louis. He had a hat on, with a pair of joggers on, and a stripy top on munching on a carrot.