6

"JUNE!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs before running over and jumping into his arms.

"What's up baby girl" he laughed.

"Oh my-! What are you doing out?! Did Rakim help you escape from prison? I can't believe it's really you!!!"

"Come on let's get in the car and I'll tell you all about" he smiled opening up the door for me.

I gladly jumped in backseat of the car while him and Rakim got in the front.

"Momma know you're out?" I asked curiously.

"You already know her nosey ass know!" Rakim said while he shook his head.

"So?"

"I'm out on probation. When you're behaving yourself, things tend to workout in your favor" he smiled "I missed you so much lil sis"

"I missed you way more! I needed someone here to go up against Rakim with me" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Whatever nigga" Rakim mugged me while June laughed.

Seconds later we were pulling up to our mother house where Mase, Mitch, and Meech were sitting out on the porch smoking.

"So what's up wit this Jerome cat?" June asked me while he helped me out the truck.

"I'm sure our brothers filled you in" I mumbled.

"Yeah but I wanna hear it from my little sister mouth"

"I don't know what to say" I shrugged.

June nodded before grabbing me and pulling me into another hug.

"I'll kill any nigga who ever disrespect you, even if it means jail or death for me. I'm going always ride for my family, no matter what" he said before pulling away from me.

June looked at me a couple more seconds before he smiled "Come on" he said as he headed for the porch.

"How it feel riding around your old city?" Mase asked June after they hugged.

"Don't you mean new city nigga. They changed everything around"

Mommy in the house?" I asked.

"Nah she stepped off. Your face cleared up good" Mase said.

"Yeah" I coughed "Can you drop me at Justin place? I have a hair appointment today and I do not wanna miss it" I said changing the subject.

"You don't wanna hang out with your big brother? I just got home"

"We can hang out in a few hours after I'm done getting glamafied" I smiled "Go check out the club scene" I suggested.

"A'ight its bet, don't leave me hanging Aaliyah"

"I would never" I said before hugging everyone goodbye.

It took Mase a total of 20 minutes to get to Justin apartment. The nigga was speeding all the way here!

"Thank you big bro!"

"You know I got you always! Call me if you need anything"

"Okay I will, love you"

"I love you too lil sis"

As I begun walking into the building my phone rung flashing Mase name.

"Yes?" I answered

"I'll hang up once you get inside" he said.

Rolling my eyes at his over protectiveness, I couldn't help but smile.