Monster

Chapter 20-Monster

--

"Zayn, you need to calm down." Liam flinched as the picture frame was thrown to the opposite wall, shattering.

"SHUT UP!" and just like that. Liam knew this wasn't Zayn. It was him, the one that came up from the past, at this time, ruining everything.

Liam was quick to dodge the carelessly thrown vase. He hid behind the couch, quickly grabbing his phone a dialing the phone number.

"Hello?" They answered.

"Haz? Harry?" Liam whispered, wincing at the plate that chattered right next to him.

"Liam? What the fuck was that?! Are you doing it with Zayn!? Damn Li, calm the fuck down?" He said chuckling.

"No, Harry!" He whispered-screamed,"Harry, listen, he's back, the personality disorder. You have to come an-fuck!" Liam yelled, dropping the phone.

"Who the fuck are you talking to!?" He yelled holding Liam by the hair,"Who the fuck are you talking to, bitch!"

"Z-ZAYN!" Liam gasped,"YOU NEED TO STOP TH-"

Zayn thrust Liam to the floor,"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" His hands were covering his ears, as if he was blocking something away. He was fighting against something. Himself.

"Zayn, you need to fight this! You did it once, you can do it again." Liam said. He wasn't ready to give into the fear. Zayn isn't Evan, they're different. He was going to help Zayn through this. He promised.

Evan suddenly just grabbed Liam by the neck, clenching it tight,"You shut up! Zayn, he doesn't use life properly. He doesn't live it up, and he chose a you for a boyfriend, yuck."

Liam took on short gasps of breaths,"Z-zay-" he took in a sharp breath,"S-stop."

"Evan! Get off of him!" Harry pushed Evan off of Liam,"Li! Are you okay?!"

Evan fell to the couch, he blinked about three times before falling unconscious.

Liam was gasping and coughing. Shaking his head from head to head. He was wheezing, he's never felt this kind of pain before and he wasn't ok. He knew that when Zayn woke up, he wouldn't remember any of this.

-

His head was laying on Zayn's chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. He couldn't believe what had happened only a few hours ago. But he was going to stand by Zayn, no matter what he represented.

Harry left only when he was sure Liam was going to be fine. He didn't want Zayn to hurt Liam again. So he made sure that Liam had access to a phone at all times.

Zayn groaned and began to move around. When he opened his eyes and frowned,"what happened?"

Liam looked down,"Evan. Evan happened." He looked up again,"But it's okay."

Zayn started to breathe faster,"Li...I hurt you." He pointed to the bruises that had formed around Liam's neck,"I did this..."

Liam grabbed Zayn's hand,"No you didn't Zayn. You didn't, Evan did." He creased Zayn's cheek, only to be pushed away.

"I'm a monster." Zayn whispered to himself,"I don't deserve you." He started to tear up,"Li...I don't want to go back there."

Liam brought Zayn into a hug,"And you won't go back." Zayn sobbed into his shoulder, crying heavily.

"I'm a monster." Zayn murmured through his sobs,"Monster,monster,monster."

-

Niall Horan

"Please..." I whispered,"Please, Tyler, don't hurt him. I swear to god, I'll do anything to please you. I'll behave and you won't hear a whimper out of me."

A tear rolled down my face as I begged.

"Please..."

He gave me a look of pity.

And then, he smirked. That smirked that I worked so hard to get rid of, only for to come back.

"Ni," He said with a smile, and then he made a evil face,"I make my own decisions."

He was a monster. A true monster.

-

Filler chapter? Haha...opps. Haven't posted in like a month.

Sorry for any mistakes, it was done in a rush.