You're My Addiction (stud & fem)

"Wait bab- Oh yea right there" Candy moaned loudly. "Don't stop, please daddy I-I'm about to-"

This is all you heard in my house.

My name is Dameyon but you can call me Yonnie, most people call me that. Candy is my ol' lady, she is my Ride or Die, and My aggravation, and yet I loved her with all my heart.

"Ahhhh shit daddy, harder!" Candy yelled as I twirled my fingers in her wetness. I hit her g-spot and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, I knew I was hitting it right.

"Yes...yes...yes..." Her sweet cum spilled all over my fingers and I licked her clean.

I ran her a hot bubble bath with lavender bubbles. I lit candles and played som sexual music, Trey Songz of course. I picked her up off the bed, dipped her in the tub and got in with her.

"Babe, that was amazing the way you moved your fingers in my pussy, I damn near passed out. " Candy told me while I rubbed my fingers in her long straight brown hair. My baby had hazel eyes and the best shape ever, her curves totally matched her body.

"I'm thinking about using our lucky friend next time" I told her. Her eyes lit up as she kissed me passionately. When it was time for us to get out of the tub I rubbed her down in lotion and laid her down for her to go to sleep.

After an hour or two my baby was fast asleep, I reached over to the night stand to grab my phone so I can text my "friend".

I told her "I'll be there in 5". I grabbed my belongings and quickly got out of bed.

I got in my car and Chris Brown came on the radio.

These hoes ain't loyal

I changed the station and John Legend came on the radio.

"Fuck this shit man!" I screamed. I was getting aggravated by the fact all these crazy ass songs were on the radio.

I arrived at my "friend" house and she was looking fine as ever.

"Hey beautiful." I told her as I walked into her house.

"Hey daddy!" She stepped aside is I can walk in the house. When she locked the door, I was already seated on the couch.

"How was your day Red ?" I asked her.

"It's better now that your here, I have a surprise for you."

"Oh really, what might that be?" I asked her. I'm getting some more pussy tonight.

"Come with me." I followed her to her room and she threw me on the bed, damn this hoe was strong.

"Damn baby." I said sexually, I knew my baby was horny and wet for me right now.

"Eat me" she said biting her lip. I picked her up and gently sat her down on the bed.

I kissed down her stomach all the way to her thighs, this girl was moaning already. I pulled her thongs down with just my teeth, she was so wet. I kissed her clit as she wrapped her legs around my neck to bring me closer to her pussy. I licked slowly on her pussy and put one finger in slowly going in and out.

After I pleased Red she fell right to sleep. I cuddled up next to her and passed out right along with her.

------------------------

I woke up around 5:00 am it was dark out and I realized that I was still in Reds bed.

"Oh shit!" I screamed. I hopped out of the bed and picked up my keys.

I sped all the way to my baby's house. I walked in the house super quiet so that she couldn't hear. I turned on the light in the living room and my baby was sitting in the chair across from me. This seemed like some shit in the movies.

"Where were you?" She asked me seeming very angry.

"I went out drink-"

"Cut the shit, I know you were with that ugly ass bitch!" She said cutting me off in the middle of my sentence.

"Can we not fuss tonight, I'm tired." I said walking into the bed room.

"No I think we need to talk about this, I'm tired out you walking out late at night to go fuck this ratchet ass bitch. She's nothing compared to me." She was still fussing but I was not paying attention. I walked over to her and started kissing on her neck.

"No Yonnie" she moaned to me as I kissed her neck, down to her collarbone.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed her on our bed and kissed her down to her stomach. I made my way to her thighs and I picked her leg up to placed it on my shoulder. I ripped her boy shorts off and started rubbing her clit.

"Dameyon, we have to finish talk- Ahh shit!" She screamed as I thrust two of my fingers in her wetness. I kept my fingers at a steady speed making my baby wetter and wetter. I dropped to my knees and started sucking on her fat wet pussy. She tried to run but I pulled her back she yelled "Damn it this was not supposed to turn in to-FUCK" she came all in my face and feel a sleep.