Drops of Rain Chapter 3

tell me if you like :)

sorry if there r mistakes i'm not good at proofreading

Drops of Rain Chapter 3

Nicolea P.O.V.

i was in the forest trying to clear my mind when i noticed a beautiful girl. She had beautiful blonde hair and mesmerizing green eyes. 'She must be the new girl' I thought to myself. Everyone at school was wondering what she looked like. She's is way better than what i expected. I decided to walk over to her.

"Hello," I said

After I said hello she screamed. Really loudly.

Well, I didn't expect that.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" I said.

I smiled at her and she turned around. She started to stare. It was obvious she was checking me out. My smile grew even wider. She noticed my smile and i saw her blush a little. I decided to introduce myself at that moment.

"Hello, I'm very sorry for scaring you a moment ago. My name is Nicolea Star. You must be new here, there's no way I could forget someone as beautiful as you," I said.

"I'm Stardust Lily, nice to meet you."

I smiled at her. She was Still blushing. She looks so adorable when she blushes.

Stardust P.O.V.

So the hottie's name is Nicolea Star. We decided to go to his house because i didn't really feel like seeing the old peoples faces after i snuck out.

When we arrived i was shocked. His house was bigger and better than mine.

We sat down on a really nice and expensive couch.

We both had no idea what to say so we had to sit through a few minutes of awkward silence. Nicolea spoke first.

"Stardust you have really pretty eyes." i was shocked. i know i'm pretty because guys always drooled over me at my old school, but no one had ever called me beautiful or said i had pretty eyes.

"You must be quite the ladies man Nicolea Star. Always sweet talking me."

He smiled and started to say something but i wasn't paying attention. I was looking at his sexy smile his oh so sexy lips. I reached out to touch his beautiful lips and said, "Beautiful"

He gave me a look and said,"What are you doing Stardust?"

I couldn't see myself but i knew i was blushing really hard. All Nicolea did was shake his head.

"What?" he didn't say anything "Why are you shaking your head"

All he said was, " I'll tell you soon Little One"

I had no idea why he said Little One but i went along with it.