The last man on earth

It was fun for a day, if that. I remember waking up and being told I was the only one who survived the outbreak. THE last man alive. I didn't know how to react, I thought I had just won the lottery! I mean how many men dream of something like this! I still wasn't even sure this wasn't all a dream. Even if it was I wasn't about to waste anymore time sitting in a hospital bed. They told me I should take time to fully heal before leaving the hospital, but like hell I was gonna do that! I had a world to save! More importantly I was gonna get laid. Like a lot. But I could't just run out there, oh no no, I had to be ready. I mean I was about to walk into a world, full of women, who hadn't had a single man in it(pun intended) in years! So in preparation I had someone pick up my clothes from home, 2 packs of viagra, and a case of redbull. 20 minutes after they got back I was dressed, buzzed, and 5 minutes away from a boner that would hopefully last another 4 hours.

Do you know what insanity looks like? Insanity, is 50 thousand women who want a baby so bad they will camp outside of your hospital for months just waiting to hear something. When I walked out of that hospital I had a lot of things cross my mind, "this is fucking awesome" being the most consistent for a while. When the first woman grabbed me and started ripping my pants off I remember realizing that most of these women probably had not showered too recently. I realized that this was one of those the strongest will win scenarios, and as it's pretty hard to push 300-500 pound women off of someone, most of my time was going to be spent fucking fat chicks. After a quick glance around I also realized that I was very quickly being pulled away from the hospital. The hospital attendants and national guard who were initially laughing about the whole thing realized this as well and began scrambling to try and get me back. Right about then the "this is fucking awesome" thoughts stopped. I didn't know where exactly they were going to take me but I was 99% sure it was a sound proof basement. The girls who were dragging me along were different then the general crowd, they had a mission. They weren't there to just screw my brains out, they wanted me for something, and they were willing to kill for it. Bullets started to fly. In an attempt to save time they began clearing a path the fastest way possible. The noise was almost too much at this point. People screaming, gun shots, orders being shouted by both my abductors and the national guard trailing behind. It was happening too fast. This wasn't my fantasy, was this a nightmare? Should I run? Would they kill me if I did? No they needed me. I should run. I should run. I SHOULD RUN! So I ran. I threw off the shirt they were dragging me with and got maybe two steps away before I felt a prick in my neck. Two more steps before I forgot how to walk. And a shimmy and a half before I blacked out.

When I woke up it was bright, but my vision was blurred. Everything felt weird like I was floating. And that's because I was. I thrashed violently trying to surface. Alarms went off and I could feel something forcibly being introduced into my left arm. I couldn't move anymore. All I could do was take in my surroundings. I was in a water tank with iv's plugged into to every part of my body. It looked like a lab. Sitting at one of the desks was a woman(shocker), and from what I could tell by the switch in her hand, the reason I was mostly paralyzed. She was looking at me, not with care or sympathy, but like a zoo animal. She was examining me, making sure whatever she had injected had fully taken hold before she approached and spoke.

"So here's the low down on your situation. You belong to us now. You will not be told who we are. You will not be told where we are. Just know you are ours. This is all done as precaution in case you are..... misplaced in the near future. That being said in a world where only one man exists he becomes a very desired commodity. More specifically his sperm does. Which is why we have you. So until you die, or worse are forcibly taken from our custody. You will remain here in this tank, being milked like the cash cow you are." And with those touching words she was gone. This was it I guess. Even if someone did come to break me out it would just be to put me in their milking tank. Man that sound proof basement sounds really good right about now.