Cleaning and Drinking

You waited ...

And waited ....

And waited ......

A couple of hours felt like an eternity. What is he even doing? What are his plans?

What are his plans for you?

You asked these questions to yourself over and over again, just searching for some kind of answer for all of this. But you could never find any, not here by yourself at least.

You were laying on your back, looking up at the ceiling as these thoughts ran through your mind. You already tried at the door, it wouldn't budge. And the small screen wouldnt respond to anything you did, not matter how many times you bashed it out of frustration. You finnaly gave up after a good 20 minuets.

You have no idea how much time has passed since you were locked in. An hour? Hour and a half? It could only be 30 minuets for all you knew. You were never great at telling time.

After what felt like forever, the screen turned green and the door slid open.
You sat up as one of the crew members entered. And to your luck, it just happened to be same one you threw produce at.

"Lord Turles has summoned you to the main deck." He says.

You look at him and cross your arms. "Tell him im not going."

"He's insisted."

"And that's supposed to make a difference?"

He narrowed his eyes at you. "You seem set on making your situation worse and worse. Im surprised your still alive."

"I guess he's grown on my charming personality."

"Make jokes all you want, it won't change anything." He said, and walked over and grabbed you by your arm. "Lets go."

"Hey! Let go of me!" You protested, and tried to slip free from his hold. Sadly, he wouldnt budge an inch.

"Disobeying a direct order is something that won't go unpunished. So unless you want that pretty little face of yours to look like it went through a meat grinder I suggest you follow them to the letter." He says, and practically dragged you out of your little room.

After that, you decided to stay silent. To be completely honest, these men scared you, especially that Turles guy. Every one of them were bigger and stronger. While you were tiny and frail. They could probably break you in half withought even trying.

Before long, you where led through a bigger set of doors unto the main deck of the ship. It was lined with control's and monitors that no doubt controlled the ship. In the front was a giant window, and looking out you could tell you were still on the planet. But ..... something was off.

What was once lush plains filled with the tall grass and wild life of the Savanna, was now nothing but a barren wastland. You could see the corpses from a herd of gazelle a few yards out.

"What happened ..." You wondered to yourself out loud.

"It died."

Looking over, you see none other then the pirate Turles sitting in a grand chair. In his hand was a strang spiney fruit. The look in his eyes read amusement as he took a bite from it.

"What do you mean it died?"

"I killed it. There's not a spec of life left on it. Not even the air is breathable anymore." He explained.

You couldn't believe what you where hearing. He killed the planet? The entire planet? Is that even possible?

"..... How?"