Chapter 18

Lathaniel
Today I was going to see my parents and talk to them about my relationship with Tobias. He wasn't behaving like himself yesterday after what my mother said. Although he acted fine I could sense he was in distress, he wanted to cry but he didn't...just to seem strong.

But I wanted to set something straight with my parents. I know they love me, both of them. And I know that I'll be able to use that love to get them to look at the bigger scheme of things, instead of being so narrow-minded.

It was either Tobias and I or neither of us. I love Tobias and I just want us to get married already, but things on earth don't work like in the underworld. People don't trust or love hard too easy.

Now that I think of it, humans and demons are very different types of creatures. The one lives forever but rushes through things and the other one has limited life but goes through everything so slow. Though, I think I like things slow. Gives me time to really love Tobias.

I sighed as I stared at the entrance of my childhood home. I hadn't been here in a few thousand years. It was still exactly the same as when I left, a mess. The grass I walked on that night still grew black from when I'd burnt the roots with my fiery footsteps.

The doorknob was still an ashy white from when I battles to get it open because of my father binding it shut to keep me from leaving. That night...was a horrific mess.

I knocked and the door opened. I walked in and the memories of that night hit me like a truck.

I wanted to leave, the anxiety gave into whilst living as a human was kicking in. I snapped my fingers softly so no one would hear and my feelings disappeared.

I could feel the heat I left behind me as I stormed through this corridor that night. The screaming was also coming back to my ears, the sounds of the flames ignited by my anger came back as well.

I shook the memories from my head as I entered the foyer. At least what happened here wasn't so vivid I could still feel it now.

"What do you want boy?" My father's voice boomed, wracking through the walls of the house. "To talk to you and mother." I answered, just as loud. They both appeared before me, my father looking annoyed and livid and my mother looking amused.

"What is it?" My father asked bitterly. "I know you have a problem with it, but I'm still your son and I'm the only child you were able to conceive, so hear me out please." I said making my father look me up and down.

"Fine." He said and snapped his fingers, taking us to the lounge. It was here that I talked to them that night as well, when I became upset and eventually left.

"I know that Tobias isn't another demon but he's really amazing and he makes me happy, happier than any demon woman or man could make me. I know that I want him to be a demon in the future but to get there I have to be with him and the family has to accept him." I started.

"And if you can't accept him, no one else will and that won't help him or me. But that doesn't mean I won't stay with him...I'm in love with him and he's in love with me.

He's happy with me and what would make him happier is if you both just accepted him. I know it'll take time to get used to him but if you do it then you'll be able to see your son. But if you won't accept him, then you don't accept me." I explained.

"I just don't want him around you if you're going to hate him forever. I'll give you time to think about what I've said and you can get back to me whenever I'm free." I finished and stood from my seat.

I lingered a few seconds to see if they had anything to say before snapping my fingers, taking me home.

I sighed as I appeared in my kitchen, the breakfast dishes were all done and packed away. The stove was cleaned and counter tops and island were too. I hadn't gotten around to it yesterday, guess Toby couldn't help himself.

I smiled at the sight before going up to my room to see if Tobias was still here. Once I opened my door my heart stopped. My bed was pushed against the wall on the far left of my room and there was a golden pole in the middle of my room as well as a black leather single seater next to it.

I bit my lip as I walked in and closed the door. The air smelt of what Tobias smelt like when we first met, roses and apples.

My heart began to beat out of control when I felt his hands going up my back and over my shoulders before they latched onto my blazer and took it off. He then began to unbutton my shirt, getting me excited. He took it off and revealed my skin.

The warmth from him radiated onto me and I moaned softly. He kissed my right shoulder blade before coming to stand in front of me.

My eyes widened at the site of him as he stepped back so I could see him in all his glory. First thing was that he cut his blonde locks around the sides and  what was left was trimmed but damn he looked sexy and the second thing was what he was wearing.

Baby pink thigh-high stockings the were held up by bands attached to his sexy baby pink panties' lace. The rest of him was bare. His pale skin looked so...amazing. I just wanted to bruise him all over and make the sweetest most passionate love to him.

"Take a seat, Daddy."

A/N
Fucking yes.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay